Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 103 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-18-2011, 05:50 PM   #1021
RachelSS
I do have to step in here and say a few things.

I have seen the nasty emails Ashley's mother has sent to other family members in COMPLETE contrast to what Ashley's mother has written to her. Her mother is a pathological liar. I have seen screen shots of emails, screen shots of messages on facebook, I have seen PICTURES at Ashley's mothers house where her child Ethan is living in mold and filth, it's DISGUSTING.

I DON'T think her mother registering on this site and posting personal issues that reflect on custody issues with Ashley has ANYTHING to do with her reptile business. I had no problem posting my issues with Ashley's business in the BOI, but I will also be the first to say her mother is lying.

People may not agree with me saying something, or lose respect for me, and that is their choice. If I didn't know the other side of the story, I would have kept my mouth shut. And Ashley should NOT respond to the stuff her mother is PMming to people and posting in here. It's disgusting. If I could post the pictures of her mothers house in here, I would. I would post it all.

Old 01-18-2011, 06:13 PM   #1022
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by MagickalMorphs View Post
Are we not mature enough to get our points across without stooping to name calling and cursing? C'mon folks..
The thread seems to have been successfully derailed at this point, and we don't even know if it was in fact a pm from the Mother.

Old 01-18-2011, 06:26 PM   #1023
Abish
Quote:
Originally Posted by sally-dog View Post
This has gone so far beyond IBD and customers that have been wronged and animal welfare. This entire situation makes us ALL look bad. If the authorities get involved concerning the children and reptiles, this will make us look freaking terrible. Someone NEEDS to point out to her mother that these animals aren't dangerous if kept and dealt with responsibly, by responsible people. Perhaps if someone from the outside does it, Selma will take that into consideration from another party rather than her daughter who has proven herself to be a liar.

I'm beyond disgusted.
I don't think this would help because her mother would know better than anyone else that Ashley is NOT a responsible person.

I'm a little shocked, to be honest, that Ashley and her cadre could have gone this far into this mess and NOT realized at some point that being careless about the animals in her care 'possibly' having a still poorly understood disease could be NOT be an issue for people already spooked by the snakes even being there at all. I don't know how Ashley thought she could risk lawsuits over deceiving and screwing over other people, and NOT think it would bleed over into the custody battle. I don't know how she could risk running afoul of animal control and the military, and not realize it could be used against her in the fight for her son.

The simple fact that she knew having giant snakes was going to be a major obstacle in the custody battle, but didn't pause for one second in her acquisition or breeding of them, says a lot about her callousness, selfishness, short-sightedness and general character.

Ashley has done a wonderful job of building herself up to be a black eye to this hobby. In the future, when ignorant people chastise me for not dumping my snakes the second I found out I was pregnant, I'll be sure to take a moment to internally thank Ashley and her ilk before trying to set the straight.

The sad fact of the matter is that the squeamish general public always seems to get a deeper lasting impression from a bad example of a herper than they do from a good example of one.

This also serves as further evidence of why people need to be vigilant in preventing someone like Ashley from breeding/selling. Knowing she had an IBD diagnosis didn't stop her. Knowing she could be killing of the entire collection of her good friend didn't stop her. Knowing it could keep her from regaining custody of Ethan didn't stop her. Why on earth would be believe Ryan's say-so would stop her?

Old 01-18-2011, 06:30 PM   #1024
ShadowAceD
Seriously, this is getting beyond ridiculous.

Her mother is irrelevant to this thread.

Her mother is not the one who sold potentially infected snakes to numerous people.

Her mother is not the one who collected a ridiculous amount of animals with reckless abandon and irresponsibility in a very short amount of time.

Her mother is not the one who has been lying about the condition of the animals and about the unexplained deaths of the animals.

Her mother is not the one who is failing to provide full necropsy reports.

Her mother has nothing to do with this.

It doesn't matter whatever interpersonal squabble she is having with Ashley. That is between them. I do not care how she supposedly treats her kid. That is for the state to deal with.

Also, Ryan, unless you are going to provide the information your wife is failing to offer, you should probably just quit adding notches to the noose. You want to talk about a paper trail? I have a massive one on the both of you regarding your irresponsibility, your compulsive actions, your pathological lying and an array of other BS courtesy of your Ashley's incessant need for attention.

Quit responding to this thread with crap that is totally irrelevant. How about you guys grow up and answer the questions that have been asked over and over and over again?

I can see that both of you are trying to derail the thread along with your friends for your own benefit.

I ain't biting. Anyone with common sense won't.

Old 01-18-2011, 06:31 PM   #1025
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
The thread seems to have been successfully derailed at this point, and we don't even know if it was in fact a pm from the Mother.
Nah, I don't think so..Everyone pretty much realized LONG before "Mom" came along that there were lies and irresponsibility. It hasn't "miraculously shed new light" on anything as far as I'm concerned.
I think it's better left off the BOI, because it's NOT specifically reptile related, but like I said, not exactly telling us anything we hadn't already pretty much figured out

Old 01-18-2011, 06:47 PM   #1026
Adrya
I agree, Court.

The whole thing with her mother IS irrelevant in that it has nothing to do with Ashley's reptile issues at hand, and the child custody issues should be left out of this since it certainly is not reptile business related.

The main point that her mother's PM (if indeed it really is her) confirms is Ashley's irresponsibility with this hobby and personality/psychological issues, that were already seen and pointed out earlier in this thread.

Old 01-18-2011, 06:56 PM   #1027
ShadowAceD
The PM from her mother confirms NOTHING, it is the definition of hearsay.

Does she have pics? No.

Does she have video? No.

Does she have medical evidence of pyschological issues? No.

Her mom's PM means nothing. For all we know, she is just someone looking for attention and a pathological liar herself.

Old 01-18-2011, 07:01 PM   #1028
RachelSS
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post

Does she have pics? No.

Does she have video? No.

Her mom's PM means nothing. For all we know, she is just someone looking for attention and a pathological liar herself.
Thank you. I agree.

Old 01-18-2011, 07:17 PM   #1029
Adrya
Quote:
Originally Posted by ShadowAceD View Post

Does she have pics? No.

Does she have video? No.

Okay, and you make a good point.

Old 01-18-2011, 09:26 PM   #1030
hannahrose404
Stop!

Quote:
Originally Posted by dheideman View Post
And what about the other child that Ashley's mom IS taking care of? CPS doesn't just pull children and place them with family members for no reason. There is, or has been, at least a SUSPECTED reason for this to have been done. Something, at some point, has been questionable enough for there to be legal involvement. Who knows, the custody battle may end up with Ethan back in her care. I don't know. But you don't end up with placed kids and custody battles for absolutely no reason, 99% of the time.
hahah ok thats funny. Obviously you havent been tracking any of what has happened. CPS did not "PULL" Ethan from Ashleys care. That psychopath of a mother STOLE him from her, locked her out of the house by CHANGING the locks when Ashley wasnt there and refused to give him back. Then on top of that, screwed her out of a place to live, took her to court and took her son, and the only reason she won him is because Ash no longer had a place to live! Ashley has been fighting to get him back, meanwhile the poor kid is living in a filthy, DISGUSTING house with a bipolar, manic-depressent, obsessive compulsive, pathalongical liar! I've seen the pictures of where he lives and it is absolutely GROSS! But why does this have anything to do with her ANIMALS? The fact that her mother is crazy and has given Ashley hell doesnt jeopardize the welfare of her snakes. God people this all just blows my mind. Do you have nothing better to do in your spare time?

AND as the reptile community, the way you handle this is stupid in all honesty. IF you actually cared about the welfare of the snakes, why post INSULT after INSULT filled with name calling, threats and everything in between. I can understand the concern for the health of other animals, its a good thing to help out someone with advice if maybe they are having trouble, maybe help direct them if they made a mistake. But insults, threats, name calling, and all these immature posts are retarded! 106 pages!! 106!!! Grow up!! This is not how this should be handled. Yes Ashley is my friend, but that doesnt make me side with her automatically. If she was treating her animals bad, I would notice and SAY something and I would NOT support her, let alone stand up for her. And in all honesty, I dont care to read EVERY single little post on here because most of it is just the same few people arguing back and forth about nonsense. So seriously people, respond to me if you have something educational to pass along, not just another insult.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd