Info Ashley Caspillo-SakaraGT4/Sakara *Possible Buyer Beware!* - Page 94 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-16-2011, 01:39 AM   #931
Elizabethlea27
There you go!

Old 01-16-2011, 01:56 AM   #932
Elizabethlea27
Oh and in the link you posted, I had forgotten HOW much I trusted Ashley. Wow, it hurts to see that. But the good thing to see is more PICS of the snake room! (now watch the links will all break)

Old 01-16-2011, 06:44 AM   #933
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
I'm curious about something. Let's say Ashley makes the decision to put down all of her snakes and destroy all equipment, except maybe she keeps a couple of boas that seem ok, symptom free, as pets only.

She stays out of the reptile hobby and off of the forums for a couple of years. Then she decides to make a comeback and get back into boas again.

How would you guys feel about that?
Ahhh, but she didn't. She chose ignore what has been said thus far, and even if she destroyed all of them and burned all of her equipment NOW, the obvious character flaws have been shown to be present, and would likely still exist.

Without good character, one isn't to be trusted.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:23 AM   #934
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison View Post
Actually there are no similarities other than ending up with some sick snakes. I did not sell any, none left my posession. I wanted to at first, based on the advice of my vet that the babies were fine, but pulled them once others recommended it was not safe. I then euthanized everything in my collection, including my pets. I have not had anything for 2 years. Ashley is refusing to admit there is a problem, continuing to buy and sell animals, and continuing to keep and breed despite KNOWN VIRUSES residing in her collection.
Bringing many snakes into a collection in a short time with no, or improper quarantine.

Posting ads to try and sell babies after a dreadful disease was diagnosed in her collection.

Only taking down the ads after being admonished by the community.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:24 AM   #935
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by crotalusadamanteus View Post
Ahhh, but she didn't. She chose ignore what has been said thus far, and even if she destroyed all of them and burned all of her equipment NOW, the obvious character flaws have been shown to be present, and would likely still exist.

Without good character, one isn't to be trusted.
I agree with you! She can't be trusted.

Old 01-16-2011, 08:54 AM   #936
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by JenHarrison View Post
Maybe this is just me, but this seems to be some sort of sarcastic referral to me and my experience. FYI, I did not keep any pets. The two that I decided to hang onto at first, were euthanized just a couple months after the rest. It has been 2 years since then and I have nothing left from that time period. Feel free to read the last few posts of my BOI thread and the thread in the ball python forums.

If this wasn't directed at me, then I apologize. My response would be that I still would not buy from or support anyone else buying from Ashley. Especially not with Boas and the suspect being IBD, knowing that boas can harbor it asymptomatically for who knows how long.
My apologies, I was under the impression that you kept a one eyed female ball python as a pet, as well as a male called, "Spoon". I know Spoon is no longer with you, but what about the female?

Old 01-16-2011, 09:01 AM   #937
crotalusadamanteus
Quote:
I agree with you! She can't be trusted.
That "trust" is why the 3 friends of mine that did what was necessary when they found IBD present, still have my utmost respect and support when they decide/ed to try again later on. I have even bought from one of them since.

Quote:
My apologies, I was under the impression that you kept a one eyed female ball python as a pet, as well as a male called, "Spoon". I know Spoon is no longer with you, but what about the female?
This is Ashley's thread. Lets keep it that way.

Old 01-16-2011, 10:25 AM   #938
monkeywrench133
Quote:
It was just a hypothetical question, Jen. Seeing you around again made me think of it, that's all, since there are a couple of similarities.
Kelli, I'd just like to thank you for bringing exactly the kind of snarky, passive-aggressive, off topic BS to this thread, that turns so many people off from the BOI.

Old 01-16-2011, 11:11 AM   #939
amercnwmn
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizabethlea27 View Post
Oh and in the link you posted, I had forgotten HOW much I trusted Ashley. Wow, it hurts to see that. But the good thing to see is more PICS of the snake room! (now watch the links will all break)
Elizabeth, to see you trusted her so much just ticks me off at her. I've had that sort of "blind faith" and had it broken, so I know exactly how it feels. You feel like an idiot, and blame yourself. I hope you won't do that.

I hope you understand that people like this are "wolves in sheep's clothing" and you were not the only victim of someone with this type of covert aggressive personality.

As far as pics disappearing, that's NOT really an issue

For the sake of preserving yet more lies:

Oct. 17, when she claimed above to have 74 snakes in her collection. I counted approx. 63 bins.
As pointed out:
On Oct. 20 on the above link, she claims she had 50 odd snakes.
And most recently to Dr. Jacobson: 30+

Is she still selling? Are they dying? Or has she just lied to Dr. Jacobson again as to minimize the impact?

Old 01-16-2011, 11:21 AM   #940
Metachrosis

Quote:
Originally Posted by monkeywrench133 View Post
Kelli, I'd just like to thank you for bringing exactly the kind of snarky, passive-aggressive, off topic BS to this thread, that turns so many people off from the BOI.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
ibd