Definitely Lives Up To The Claims - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > General BS forum

Notices

General BS forum I guess anything is fair game in here. Just watch the subject matter doesn't get carried away too much.

Old 09-19-2012, 08:27 PM   #1
SPJ
Definitely Lives Up To The Claims

Bought a Dyson Animal vacuum cleaner and boy does it work like they claim.
Blows away any other vacuum I have used. It's a bit pricey but definitely worth the money. The master bedroom in the house has black carpeting so a good vacuum is a necessity.

Old 09-20-2012, 04:42 AM   #2
SpitZu
I love my Dyson! After going through several cheap vacuums in the first couple of years we finally bought one and will never buy any other brand. Our first one lasted about 8 years before it started losing suction. It probably lasts longer for most people, but our three labs leave a lot of dirt and hair around so we used it constantly.

Old 09-20-2012, 11:01 AM   #3
Untaimed
I'm so glad to read this, I have 5 indoor dogs & the amount of hair they leave on my floors is nothing short of disgusting! Add to that 3 little boys under the age of 10 & I feel like my full time job is sweeping/vacuuming & my current vacuum just isn't cutting it anymore. Time to start saving up my pennies!

Old 09-20-2012, 12:58 PM   #4
Shadera
I've been using an Animal for a few years and wouldn't dream of using anything else. It really sucks!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!