For Sale [Or For Trade] Yearling Female Blue-Eyed Leucistic Burmese Python - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Pythons

Notices

Old 06-20-2013, 04:07 AM   #1
GreenwoodJack
[Or For Trade] Yearling Female Blue-Eyed Leucistic Burmese Python

Looking to sell my girl here. I was going to breed her but decided I'd rather only have one Lucy Burmese in the house.

I picked her up at the Tinley NARBC this past March. She's about 2ft long and I'm unsure of her weight. Currently feeding on large mice or very small rats. She prefers live but will take F/T with some convincing acting on my part. So calm amd content being held. Not even slightly head-shy. I paid $900 for her so I'm only looking to get out what I put in. Although I might accept an offer that isn't too absurd.

I'm also willing to accept any reasonable trades you might have to offer. I'd love a future mating pair of mid-range Retics, or a couple Albino/Pearl/Granite/Patternless Burms (only if they're ready to breed: as I said I don't want any more pet Burms), Ball Python morphs (I would LOVE a high piebald), Blood Python morphs (only if they're not too frisky).

Also have a love so deep in the pit of my heart for geckos. I'd accept some high end Cresteds that rock my socks or else Chahouas are awesome. Possibly a Leachie. Possibly some gargoyles. Maybe a Panther Chameleon.

Clearly I'm pretty open to most reptiles so if you like my girl here, feel free to send a message my way with an offer/trade. Worst I could say is no, but I'll be polite and talk to ya

OH! As we all know, due to the Lacey Act addendum, I can only buy/sell/trade my Burmy in ILLINOIS so please be respectful of that. I can deliver her anywhere remotely close to Chicagoland or you're welcome to come pick her up in Chicago.

Also, I have no idea how to get pictures of her on this thread so feel free to look at the album in my profile or ask me to send some!

Thanks for reading!

Jack
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
burm, burmese, illinois, leucistic, python