Reptile Locators----are they still in business ?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-06-2005, 06:34 PM   #1
Earl H. Turner
Question Reptile Locators----are they still in business ??

Recently, a customer of Randy Ellis dropped by and ask where Randy was....he also wanted to know if he was still in business. I told him I had no idea as I was not a customer of Reptile Locators. Perhaps, someone can answer this question on the BOI. Thank you, Earl H. Turner

Old 05-06-2005, 06:57 PM   #2
DAND
I believe he is a member here. Do a member search and PM or e-mail him and ask.

Old 05-21-2005, 06:01 PM   #3
ducktx
Reptile Locators IS still in business

I have known Randy Ellis for over a year and I am happy to report that he is DEFINITELY still in business. I have received several species of lizards, 10 ball pythons, and a Columbian boa from Randy, and I am happy to report that they are all doing well. Randy has dealt straight with me from day one. I have visited Randy's home on several occasions and I have always found his reptiles to be in good health and well cared for. I have also had the privelege to go collecting with Randy and have enjoyed every trip.

I hope this clears up any misconceptions.

Thanks!

Matt

Old 05-21-2005, 08:03 PM   #4
gmherps
Randy is truely one of the good guys in the herp business.

Old 05-22-2005, 12:47 AM   #5
Dennis Hultman
I guess he moved or just changed numbers. I just received email this morning with new phone numbers.

Old 05-22-2005, 12:09 PM   #6
Earl H. Turner
Thumbs up Reptile Locators.....back in business

I am glad that Randy and his family have the strength to go forward irregardless fo Bob Sloan. Randy lives out of Comstock and pretty much has to be his own law !! Sloan has threatened to kill Randy's family--ie.will cut his small daughter's throat, etc. These are all methods of intimidation but still a mans family is his most precious and important part of a Fathers life. If I ever see Sloan causing problems for Ellis or his family....Sloan will find out how "many miles" have taught a 275 lbs..6'5" man elements of self preservation. I might have issues w/Randy (from time to time) but have a great deal of respect for Kathy and his kids..Niki is one of the prettiest little girls--well mannered and a sweet person. I hope Randy does well as he could use a break from the stress he has had to endure. Sloan will be history shortly ????????!!!!!!!!! It will happen!!!!! Good Luck to Randy and I sincerely hope you do well-----Earl Turner

Old 05-22-2005, 05:45 PM   #7
Tim Cole
Thumbs up Unity is stronger...

against the dark forces of Sloan.

Old 05-23-2005, 01:32 PM   #8
lanceheads
ahhhh, Randy's

a good guy, and I might add, a good vendor at our San Antonio show.
See everybody there! (June 11,12)

Randal Berry
www.TexasReptiles.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!