For Sale Super Pandora Boas - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 05-14-2010, 04:32 PM   #1
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Super Pandora Boas

If you don't know anything about Keith Redmon's line of hypos, you're about to wish you knew more! And I'll be happy to explain the story to anyone who wants to hear it. He's been producing reduced pattern and near patternless offspring for seasons now, trying to accomplish a patternless backed animal, well this season I did it with animals from his line!

#1 is our "Normal" Super Pandora. It is a female. She was going to be my personal holdback, but since I have mom and dad, I figured I can wait until next year. She is SOLD! Thank you Steven!!

#3 is our Hypo Super Pandora. She is a female. She will definetly be a stunner when she grows up.. heck, she already is!! She is $1,700 +shipping

All the animals in this litter are missing saddles or have very reduced saddles and side medallions to some degree, even the normals! Most, if not all of them, are also beautiful white eyes like their mother. Jump on the ground floor of this project!
For more information on this amazing line, pictures of the parents/grandparents, any questions or comments, please don't hesitate to ask me!
We will entertain serious offers and some trades/partial trades!

Shipping is through shipyourreptiles.com and is done Monday thru Thursday only for 10-10:30am next day delivery.

PM, Reply to ad, or e-mail us directly at Heartndsoulreps@aol.com or Call between 11am and 8pm 610-505-0527
Attached Images

Contact User Check User
Old 07-02-2010, 05:23 PM   #2
jbt123
ABSOLUTELY STUNNING!!!

Old 08-02-2010, 12:42 PM   #3
Heart and Soul Reptiles
Discounts on Pairs, Trio's and groups!
We will be attending Hamburg on August 7th and I have no doubt these guys will be going like hot cakes! Arrange to meet us there and save on shipping!!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread