Thor Enterprises(David Potter) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-05-2002, 01:15 PM   #1
J & K Larson
We did a trade with David and his babies are great!!!
We are looking forward on doing more things with him in the future for sure.Thanks David... Katie & Jon Larson

Old 09-03-2002, 08:55 PM   #2
trae00
Bought a 7' Columbian Boa from David, and the boa is doing great.  Couldn't have asked for more professionalism.  Would not hesitate to do business again. Recommend A+++++.

Old 09-04-2002, 12:17 AM   #3
HerpVenue
Trea make sure to come back and post with your full name.
Specially on a post made by the Larsons aka Jesse Underhill

Thank You

Old 09-04-2002, 05:52 AM   #4
Thor Enterprises
I would ike to kill this thread. I did a trade with them a while ago. Now I read there post and see all the bad stuff.  I can't prove they burned me, but I have a bad feeling. I had to sell one of there boas as normal, not a het
David Potter

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!