Bad Guy RiffDawg15 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2009, 09:08 PM   #1
3552thomas3552
RiffDawg15

Promised to ship me 2 snakes then only shipped 1 then came up with a story telling me he told me in an email his wife decided to keep the one snake (lie#1) now he is claiming he told me That he told me it was his daughter (lie#2) becareful when dealing with this individual he might scam you too

Old 09-25-2009, 09:25 PM   #2
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by 3552thomas3552 View Post
Promised to ship me 2 snakes then only shipped 1 then came up with a story telling me he told me in an email his wife decided to keep the one snake (lie#1) now he is claiming he told me That he told me it was his daughter (lie#2) becareful when dealing with this individual he might scam you too

Post the emails. How many did you pay for?

Old 09-25-2009, 09:29 PM   #3
3552thomas3552
Have emails, fanna pms and paypal messages as proof of his lies and scamming ways
started off sounding like a ok person but ended up scamming in the end

Old 09-25-2009, 09:32 PM   #4
3552thomas3552
A 08 Male Mexican Black King & 08 Female High White Cali King
recieved the 08 Male Mexican Black King but not the other give me a sec on the rest

Old 09-25-2009, 10:05 PM   #5
3552thomas3552
Re: 08 Male Mexican Black King & 08 Female High White Cali King

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiffDawg15
Ok I have the box all ready to go, tomorrow morning I will drop them off and have them shipped overnight to you. They both ate yesterday but not a full meal, just enough to satisfy them for a few days. It wouldnt hurt to feed them again when they arrive, maybe wait a day. I will have a tracking # for you tomorrow.

Thanks again!

Quote:
Payment received, I just fed these guys so I would like to give them a day to let the food digest. Is it ok if they ship out Thursday to arrive Friday. I will upgrade shipping to overnight at no extra cost to you, I just want the best for these two.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 3552thomas3552
payment sent
lloyd.edward.thomas@gmail.com

just send a tracking # when you get it

Quote:
just wandering why you refunded money I still want them I can wait you know
I refunded them so that you wouldnt think I was trying to rip you off, since I couldnt make it home from work in time to ship them out. If you still want them you can send payment back and I will ship them out on Monday.

Quote:
I still want them as long they are not getting shipped usps (post office). but I have to wait untill they lift the hold on the refund. they place a 3-4 day hold on it
Quote:
Im not shipping through usps. But thats fine, whenever you can send the money I will ship the next day.

Like I said it started all on the up and up
A the money clearded paypal I sent the payment back to him a couple of days went by then he sent me 28 dollars though my paypal with the following message

Transaction Details

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK to complete the transaction Payment Status: Completed
What should I do now?

Contact the buyer to confirm the purchase
Save all correspondence with the buyer

Following these guidelines can help protect you if a claim is filed for an unauthorized payment or items not received.

Tips to sell securely
Seller Protection:
Not Eligible

Protection for items not received
Transactions without a shipping address aren't eligible for seller protection. We recommend that you contact Dan Riffey to make sure this payment was authorized. For more information, see our tips to sell securely.
We have no shipping address on file.

Sent by:
Dan Riffey
Buyer Email:
riffey.danny@yahoo.com
Payment Sent to:

lloyd.edward.thomas@gmail.com

Amount received:
$28.00 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$28.00 USD

Date:
Sep. 17, 2009
Time:
19:29:08 PDT
Completed

Subject:
You've got money!
Note:
I am refunding 28.00 dollars due to me not being able to ship on time. I promise I will ship tomorrow, sorry for the delay, but you basically just paid for shipping and got the kingsnakes for free

so at this point I still looking forward to getting both snakes as stated on my paypal account
then when I recieved package it only had 1 snake in it. I tried to email him and asked him where is my other snake it took him a day and 1/2 to respond
then told me this:

I did not get your email until now. I refunded you $28 dollars back because my wife had changed her mind and wanted to keep the High White Cali King and for not being able to ship on the day I said I would. I emailed you explaining this before I shipped and you emailed back saying you still wanted the snake.
which is a bold face lie he never told me that as you can see from my paypal statement I told him If I knew that don't you think i would have cancled the whole deal
Then to day he sent a pm to my fanna now claiming it was his daughter that decied to keep it.
It seems you did not receive the email where I stated my daughter wanted to keep her snake (the high white cali king). Which is part of the reason why I refunded you $28, and also for not being able to ship on the day I said I would which was due to me getting home too late from work.
And I pmed him back saying ok now its your daughter snake not your wife
sounds someone can't keep his lie straight
And yes I should be happy I got the 28 dollars but the point is I was lied to told I was recieving both snake but only to get one followed with A bunch of lies

Old 09-26-2009, 05:57 AM   #6
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiffDawg15 View Post
I cant help that you did not receive the email. How do I know you didnt delete it by accident?

Its my daughters snake and my wife and I have already told her that she can keep it. I will not break my word over someone saying they did not receive an email.
Looks like you broke your word to the OP by backing out of the original paid for deal.

Now to the pm's and the idiocy there:

Quote:
Ok I have the box all ready to go, tomorrow morning I will drop them off and have them shipped overnight to you. They both ate yesterday but not a full meal, just enough to satisfy them for a few days. It wouldnt hurt to feed them again when they arrive, maybe wait a day. I will have a tracking # for you tomorrow.

Thanks again!
If you do not know that shipping out the day after feeding is a mistake then maybe you shouldn't be shipping out snakes until your head is removed from your rectum.

And suggesting feeding the day they arrive or the next is yet another reason why you shouldn't be passing out ANY advice.

Quote:
Payment received, I just fed these guys so I would like to give them a day to let the food digest. Is it ok if they ship out Thursday to arrive Friday. I will upgrade shipping to overnight at no extra cost to you, I just want the best for these two.
Seems you may have found a little more sense between these two messages. Or not! Thursday shipping is avoided my most who want the best for the animals. Two day shipping is avoided by all but idiots. You want the best for these two and are willing to ship other than overnight? Seeing as both parties seemed to be okay with the idea then I think both parties should please leave the hobby until they know better.

BTW, the comment of as long as it isn't going to be shipped USPS should have been discussed well before payment was sent. Again, I believe both parties need to learn a lot before sending or receiving a snake again.

Also, could someone please tell us how the snake was actually shipped?

Old 09-25-2009, 10:10 PM   #7
RiffDawg15
If I was such a bad person then why would I have refunded you half your money back? You got a mexican black kingsnake for $32 shipped to your door, ONE HELL OF A DEAL. Yes you paid $60 for a mexican black kingsnake and high white cali kingsnake. I sent you an email that you say you did not receive stating that my daughter decided she wanted to keep her High White Cali King and asking if you still wanted to Mexican Black. I also stated I would refund you $28, 1) Because you were only purchasing the Mexican Black King and 2) Because I did not ship on thursday like I said I would, due to getting home late from work and the UPS office was closed.

Evidentally Paypal did not see anything wrong with our transaction or they would not have closed the dispute.

If your going to post any emails then make sure you post both parties. I want the whole forum to see how inappropriately you have handled this matter.

Also I have offered to refund your full payment if you are willing to ship the snake back, but you know you got one hell of a deal so you are not willing to do that.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:14 PM   #8
3552thomas3552
Thats not the point I was promise me 2 snakes and I only got 1
a thats a lie you never sent no such email

Old 09-25-2009, 10:15 PM   #9
3552thomas3552
Where is your proof that you sent that email and I agreed to it

Old 09-25-2009, 10:21 PM   #10
3552thomas3552
And why should fork out money to ship you back a snake for a refund when you made a mistake not me and by the the way paypal didn't judge in anybody favor There was no buyer protection on the deal so I was just out of luck as they put it to me if there was buyer protection I very sure I would have got my money back I have delt enough with people over paypal to tell you that