Hello from Wisconsin. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > The Welcome Room & New Member Intros

Notices

The Welcome Room & New Member Intros How about a place for new members to come on in, make an introduction, and meet the regulars? Talk about yourself or anything else that comes to mind, just to break the ice. Or just pull up a chair and make yourself at home for a spell.

Old 02-04-2009, 04:53 PM   #1
ZoologyGirl
Hello from Wisconsin.

Hello. I'm new to fauna but have been on cs.com for a while. I am waiting on receiving 2 corn snakes right now...just waiting for the temperatures to improve. I am getting a hypo lavender het motley and a hypo motley het lavender. I'm very excited to enter the reptile hobby and can't wait to learn more.

Besides my 2 snakes I am also owned by various other critters. I have a dog (chinese crested), 2 cats, 2 birds (green cheeked conure and a budgie), a hedgehog, and a betta. So I'm not new at all to keeping pets in general.

Good to meet you all, i'll be roaming the forum now.

Old 02-04-2009, 05:13 PM   #2
Bill & Amy
Welcome to Fauna!!

Old 02-04-2009, 05:31 PM   #3
nightmare
Hi Heather,
Welcome!

Old 02-04-2009, 08:05 PM   #4
TheFragginDragon
Greetings Heather, and Welcome!

Old 02-04-2009, 08:37 PM   #5
Tiger Lilly
Welcome! Stay warm...

Old 02-04-2009, 09:06 PM   #6
dizzy
Hello, welcome!

Where is Fox Valley? I'm in Lake Geneva, down in the s/e.

It's so terrible outside, but it's supposed to be much warmer tomorrow. Yay for 41 degrees!

Old 02-04-2009, 10:33 PM   #7
ZoologyGirl
Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzy View Post
Hello, welcome!

Where is Fox Valley? I'm in Lake Geneva, down in the s/e.

It's so terrible outside, but it's supposed to be much warmer tomorrow. Yay for 41 degrees!
Hey, I'm in Appleton (fox valley is the area....appleton, menasha, neenah, little chute, kaukauna, etc...)

I've been down towards lake geneva once. we went to the yerkes observatory for a physics class.

I lived in Madison for a few years while i was in college...i loved it there...but I'm up north now.

Old 02-05-2009, 11:31 AM   #8
Dennis Hultman
Welcome to Fauna!

Old 02-05-2009, 03:24 PM   #9
dizzy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZoologyGirl View Post
Hey, I'm in Appleton (fox valley is the area....appleton, menasha, neenah, little chute, kaukauna, etc...)

I've been down towards lake geneva once. we went to the yerkes observatory for a physics class.

I lived in Madison for a few years while i was in college...i loved it there...but I'm up north now.

Is it much colder or much more snow up there? I've been to Mad town a few times, but never Appleton. I grew up in Florida and I can't believe I live this far north! No farther up for me, thank you! lol

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!