Bad Guy RiffDawg15 - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-26-2009, 06:25 PM   #131
hhmoore
Lloyd....did you just agree with yourself?

Old 09-26-2009, 06:31 PM   #132
3552thomas3552
I was agreeing with you

Old 09-26-2009, 06:33 PM   #133
critical bill
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhmoore View Post
Lloyd....did you just agree with yourself?
I mean really.

Old 09-26-2009, 06:51 PM   #134
DAND
Quote:
Originally Posted by RiffDawg15 View Post
Your saying you didnt receive it. I have the email showing I sent it. Something either happened electronically and the email never made it to you or you deleted it on accident.
As much as I hate to bring this thread back on track, Danny would you please post the e-mail in question after you have finished absorbing all this pertinent information posted here since your last visit.

Old 09-26-2009, 08:35 PM   #135
Helenthereef
No! Don't drag this back into logic, it's too funny this way!

Old 09-26-2009, 08:55 PM   #136
LauraB
Ok .... I picked myself up off the floor, took several deep breaths, wiped the tears of laughter from my cheeks and wiped the spewed .. uh ... adult beverage from my keyboard.
Oh, you crazy guys you . Hard to resist all the jokes that are coming to my warped mind right now!

Back on topic; looks to me like both the seller and the buyer are at fault here.

The seller never should have advertised and SOLD a snake he was not prepared to actually sell. He did the absolute right thing in promptly refunding the cash, but the excuses (oops, I screwed up the shipping .. my wife wants to keep it ... it's my daughter's snake) don't fly. "F" for NOT following thru on the deal, "F" for excuse making. "A" for prompt reimbursement.

The buyer needs to get over it and move on. Yes, you did not get the snake you actually purchased. Yes, you were wronged (to an extent). You are disappointed; I would be too. Life ain't fair sometimes. We get over it.
This didn't really warrant a Bad Guy thread, but maybe more a Caution/Beware thread. Oh, and a little proof reading and spell check certainly couldn't hurt, either.

(and thanks ... I'm still giggling)

Old 09-26-2009, 09:57 PM   #137
RiffDawg15
I am only going to be replying one time due to this thread being ridiculous.

I want to make clear that I am not someone that sells reptiles on a regular basis. So yes I may have made a few mistakes. I am a very busy person with work, trying to support my family like everyone else during these rough economic times. But I did what I thought was best and in the fairest way possible.

I did not in any way intentionally try to screw anyone in any way. I did in fact send the email stating that my daughter had decided she wanted to keep the snake, Im sorry you did not receive it (or at least say you didnt, that we will never know for sure).

DAND - I posted a copy of the email I sent stating the changes that had come up. Last night when I thought this whole thing was over I went through and deleted all the emails back and forth to Lloyd, again as I thought this was over. But feel free to go back through this thread and read it if it is that important to you.

Like I said above, this was my first time selling and shipping any type of reptile and will also be my last.

After reading this whole thread now hopefully you can see why it was impossible to try and work anything out with Lloyd. He does not understand that he was not screwed over in anyway in terms of money or goods. Yeah he did not get the second snake that he wanted, but he also was refunded the money for the snake he did not get.

That being said, yes I agree there are things that I could have done different, but I think I handled the situation as fair as possible for both parties.

Old 09-26-2009, 10:06 PM   #138
donp
Holy crap this has been the best funny reads I have laid my eyes on in a long time.

3552thomas3552 - Really I would like to know why are so upset? Let's say you went to your local Wally World and lets say you wanted 2 rolls of TP, and lets say they didn't have 2 rolls. So what would you do? You probably would buy just the one roll...even though you really wanted 2. So when you go to check you only pay for one not 2 ....right? Well what has happened to you in this case is similar to this...although granted you did pay for 2 but the seller reimbursed for the 2nd roll ...sorry I mean snake.

RiffDawg15- Can you take a screen shot of your sent box? Show the email that was sent to the buyer?

Old 09-26-2009, 10:28 PM   #139
Roy D. Mercer
I'm with Lloyd he should have recieved both snakes when he was told by Danny Riffey that two snakes was comming

Old 09-26-2009, 10:31 PM   #140
snakemansnakes
But regardless if he only paid for one why should he receive two?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!