Bad Guy RiffDawg15 - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:33 PM   #11
3552thomas3552
I beleive you just made that up or you sent it to the worng person either way I never recived no such pm or email

Old 09-25-2009, 10:35 PM   #12
RiffDawg15
Ok well I am done arguing about who is wrong and who is right. Im sick and tired of being called a lier when I have the emails as proof that this was a misunderstanding on both parties.

What would you like to do?

Ship the snake back and receive a refund or keep the snake and squash this matter?

I would not have issued you any refund if I was trying to screw you over. I issued a refund in half the amount as I thought was most fair for both of us.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:39 PM   #13
3552thomas3552
Or option# 3 send me the snake you promise me I have proof on my end to the only pm you sent me about a refund was
Originally Posted by RiffDawg15
I refunded them so that you wouldnt think I was trying to rip you off, since I couldnt make it home from work in time to ship them out. If you still want them you can send payment back and I will ship them out on Monday.

As you can see I under line the word them

Old 09-25-2009, 10:42 PM   #14
3552thomas3552
maybe Someone offered you more money so you sold it out from under me a Far as I know You just tring to cover your tracks from what i see.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:43 PM   #15
RiffDawg15
I cant help that you did not receive the email. How do I know you didnt delete it by accident?

Its my daughters snake and my wife and I have already told her that she can keep it. I will not break my word over someone saying they did not receive an email.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:52 PM   #16
3552thomas3552
Becase My wife Is my witness see has seen every email every fannu pm and every transaction from paypal and she can tell you that no such pm no such email ever crossed this computer but the matter of the fact is I was told I was gettings two snakes and and was expecting two snakes to only get one snake bad business on your end not mine I quess I was just scamed,. lied to, or never sent this suposed pm or email either way you have this lie to live not me
i just wanted people to know what type of person you truly are

Old 09-25-2009, 10:53 PM   #17
RiffDawg15
I am sorry that you did not receive the email. I know it said "message sent" when I clicked send.

I can understand your being upset if you really did not receive the email. But I dont know what else I can do to prove to you that I am not and was not trying to screw you. I even refunded you in whole the first time I was not able to ship on the date I told you I would. I tried to make this transaction as easy and worry free for both of us. You did not lose any money in the transaction, as I refunded you for the cost of the High White.

I could not help that you did not receive the email. It was a misunderstanding and thats all. But I cant take the snake away from my daughter after promising her that she can keep it and talking my wife into agreeing.

I think this matter has been handled as fair as possible. Nobody is at a loss of money or goods.

Old 09-25-2009, 10:55 PM   #18
Thethomasreptilehouse
We are at loss of the snake so we lost out !

Old 09-25-2009, 10:58 PM   #19
Thethomasreptilehouse
This is Christian Little Thomas Lloyd's wife

Old 09-25-2009, 10:58 PM   #20
3552thomas3552
There is a loss, a loss of a snake I was verbial contracted to recieve. bottom line on that. By the way research what a verbial contract is.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!