wisconsin show - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Geckos Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 11-01-2005, 09:28 PM   #1
stevem
wisconsin show

Hi All any one going to the Madison show Wisconsin. just wondering,this will be my second show ,the first one was great at narbc chicago, my wife and daughter are even going with me, I don,t know if she really wants to, or if she just wants to keep an eye on how much I spend , just kidding. I emailed crested gecko,s to see if he was bringing any adult males , and he emailed me back to say he was bringing a bunch ,now I wont be able to sleep good until the show Saturday. I,m going to have to build a rack soon .

Old 11-01-2005, 09:36 PM   #2
Jeremy Letkey
I won't be going to this show. If this is your second show ever and NARBC was your first.... prepare to be dissappointed. It is very small. Last year there were a max of 20 vendors. Garrick is always the premier name there. As long as you don't get your hopes too high you can still have a good time. Have fun.

Old 11-01-2005, 11:38 PM   #3
PaulSage
What Jeremy said.

Last year was the first year I've gone to it, and it was quite disappointing. I knew a few of the vendors, (Garrick, Jim Stelpflug) and they had some great animals there, but there just wasn't much for variety or selection. It would help if they had it in a room bigger than my living room and if they spent a little more effort on promoting it.

I had thought about getting a table and vending there, but I'm just not going to have the time this week to make all the necessary preparations. That, and I don't think it would be very successful. I'm still planning on stopping by to take a look around since it's only 10 mins from my house though.

Old 11-02-2005, 08:17 AM   #4
Landmark Reptiles
Im going....

Ill be there. This is going to be my first reptile show ever! LOL My parents and and my little brother will be there with me also. Hopefully next year, Ill go to NARBC!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!