Warning Points System Mod - Page 21 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 11:58 AM   #201
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrath5860
Rich since we have created a NAZI state then the nazis will rat out the infidels. If you read your own posts within this thread #21, #87 you used the same word that i was dinged for yet you do not have any negative points. Posts #134, #136 are clear violations of antagonizing another member but nothing was done. Post #141 the usage of a male body part and the antagonism listed towards the moderators were clearly stated. Post #101 but one of the moderators the use of profanity. Nothing done on all these accounts. Well I referee basketball and if its a founl on one end of the court it better be a foul on the other. Also you need to read the little memo you DR. Owens sent me. What he inferred is worthy of some investigation. One day I will meet this gentlemen and we will speak about our backgrounds and our knowledge of this reptile world and find out where the stupid person really lies. I am hoping I run into him at a reptile show soon. Rich read some of my previous posts I have done nothing but support you in your endeavor and tried to stop any futher demise of it but some of the individuals that you have turned this over to need some lessons in professionalism. They have got this Irishman's blood aboilin. The beast has been release and yes I will police others actions like I have in the past but much like WWII eventually someone ended in the gas chambers. Hopefully it won't be this site. I do have e better understanding of how Wes gets worked up because some people on here play to many games, push buttons and don't seem to be penalized on it. Now you can PM and we will speak about this but until my last post you will not find I have posted anything negative on this site and thats got my dander up even more.

PS... Does using the acronym "LMAO" count as profanity?
I'm surprised someone hasn't dinged you for that post for an implied threat against Dr. Owens. But I do see you got one for antagonizing a moderator, so it looks like you want to attitude yourself right out of here, I guess.

Man, I REALLY hate to have to tell someone that they don't know what they are talking about, but I guess you give me no choice. You claim that I used the same word that you did and did not get dinged. Well here is the post YOU were dinged for and I will highlight the WORD you used. Please show me where I used that same word...

Quote:
Foster if you are so busy saving the world from global warming and acid rain why are you spending the time to read and edit forums? Although I generally do not take sides in these disputes your reasoning behind why you started that sh*t storm on TRR stinks. Hey if you were so worried about the EPA etc. don't ya think you should have waited until another time to post the way you did. You know that say about excuses and a## holes. Everybody has one and they all stink. Admit you are wrong on this issue. You edited, changed, deleted, and anything else to make Wes look bad. WAW WAW WAW. I get so sick and tired of hearing you whine to try and get people to actually believe that dribble you spew. Suck it up big and admit you made a mistake. Leave little WESSY alone.

Wes don't even start. This maybe the only time I support you in a pissing match but i really do believe you are right on this one. Just don't say anymore people know and belive what happened. Give the boy all the rope he needs, he will hang himself.

You both are knowledgeable people in your own areas and most of the time when you two speak on reptiles you generally add to the knowledge base on this forum. But when you two start your little jousting and goating you look like the two biggest dirty diaper wearing little children I know.

So i got an idea you two get each others messenger id's or phone numbers and continue this dribble elsewhere. But NO you can't do that because the two DRAMA QUEENS would not have their audience to give them the charge that they love so well. You both are meglamanics in your own right but you are afraid of each other in this sandbox and you try to get the other austrosized. A little leason though most meglamaniacs downfall are there own egos so watch out you don't trip (Richard Nixon, Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler etc).

As usual Jim Cham Co sits on the top row of bleachers and yells at the referee and gets everyone else in the stands fired up. You silly boy you
Oh yeah, and thanks for proving my point that people will go through some outlandish attempts to demonstrate that THEIR violation of the rules should be OK if they can somewhere find someone else who has done the same thing and not gotten dinged for it.

Old 02-02-2007, 12:11 PM   #202
Chameleon Company
Just for review:
Quote:
Also you need to read the little memo you DR. Owens sent me. What he inferred is worthy of some investigation. One day I will meet this gentlemen and we will speak about our backgrounds and our knowledge of this reptile world and find out where the stupid person really lies. I am hoping I run into him at a reptile show soon. Rich read some of my previous posts I have done nothing but support you in your endeavor and tried to stop any futher demise of it but some of the individuals that you have turned this over to need some lessons in professionalism. They have got this Irishman's blood aboilin. The beast has been release and yes I will police others actions like I have in the past but much like WWII eventually someone ended in the gas chambers. Hopefully it won't be this site.
Well, this Irishman thinks that Irishman got his knickers a tad too much in a knot, eh laddie ?

Old 02-02-2007, 01:42 PM   #203
mcgrath5860
Dinged Again

You know Rich this a big joke. There was not a threat made unless it was to his fragile ego based on his knowledge. I guess he can't take it. Now I ask all the members to please read my post and respond accordingly. If they feel I made a threat to him, I will apologize in accordance BUT if they would like to read this man's memo back to me from a previous dinging I will more than happy to post it. I also expect an apology from this person.

Rich I see you being Florida, Rush Limbaugh must be your idol, because you passed over all the facts and address only the ones you see fit. So I guess we need a list of profane words because obviously you chose the word you saw as profane (because it fit your purpose just like a friend Mr. Limbaugh does when he gives the facts to support his views but always manages to leaves out the cons) and did not address the word you used (you also used it in another post. Double standard????Hmmmmm Wes maybe onto something afterall. Now you also have your cronies after a new punching bag.

I sorry I must have missed something because obviously i listed several posts and you only addressed one. Rich if you want this to be a better site like you said YOU CANNOT PICK AND CHOSE WHICH PERSON YOU WANT TO HOLD ACCOUNTABLE AND WHICH ONE NOT. Remember when you look in the mirror it nevers lies. If your picture is not clear I can send you some glass cleaner. Rich a foul is a foul. Some are more serious than others but if you are gonna have your storm troopers out there doing the dirty work at least give us, infidels a list to go by and when the same issues become pointed out about others you still have to deal with them or anarchy will reign again and you will go back to making the threats of closing this site like you have in the past.

Wes I guess I am forced to come to your side of the fence because sitting on the fence hurt my rectum and I see I am developing a similar relationship with the same individuals you are having problems with.

Old 02-02-2007, 01:50 PM   #204
Lucille
Quote:
Double standard????
No double standard for the word you got dinged for. I took at hit for the same word, and I'm OK with that, I'll just be more careful. You know, it IS ok to just take a ding and go on and do better....

Old 02-02-2007, 01:53 PM   #205
DThomas
Quote:
You know Rich this a big joke. There was not a threat made unless it was to his fragile ego based on his knowledge. I guess he can't take it. Now I ask all the members to please read my post and respond accordingly. If they feel I made a threat to him, I will apologize in accordance BUT if they would like to read this man's memo back to me from a previous dinging I will more than happy to post it. I also expect an apology from this person.

Rich I see you being Florida, Rush Limbaugh must be your idol, because you passed over all the facts and address only the ones you see fit. So I guess we need a list of profane words because obviously you chose the word you saw as profane (because it fit your purpose just like a friend Mr. Limbaugh does when he gives the facts to support his views but always manages to leaves out the cons) and did not address the word you used (you also used it in another post. Double standard????Hmmmmm Wes maybe onto something afterall. Now you also have your cronies after a new punching bag.

I sorry I must have missed something because obviously i listed several posts and you only addressed one. Rich if you want this to be a better site like you said YOU CANNOT PICK AND CHOSE WHICH PERSON YOU WANT TO HOLD ACCOUNTABLE AND WHICH ONE NOT. Remember when you look in the mirror it nevers lies. If your picture is not clear I can send you some glass cleaner. Rich a foul is a foul. Some are more serious than others but if you are gonna have your storm troopers out there doing the dirty work at least give us, infidels a list to go by and when the same issues become pointed out about others you still have to deal with them or anarchy will reign again and you will go back to making the threats of closing this site like you have in the past.

Wes I guess I am forced to come to your side of the fence because sitting on the fence hurt my rectum and I see I am developing a similar relationship with the same individuals you are having problems with.

I suggest you take a week and try to keep up and read every single post made with in that week. Then come back here and tell us how much of your time that took. This is a dead horse that has been beat beyond recognition. Search the topic and you will find many threads discussing why we do not and will not read every single post made on this site. Just because you got caught and dinged in no way infers we are being biased just because someone else did not.

Old 02-02-2007, 02:06 PM   #206
mcgrath5860
Mr. Thomas Post#101

Mr Thomas have you cleaned your kettle lately because it still looks black sir. Reread your post I think my good ole boy English vocabulary finds that I can't use the synonymous term "levee", "dike", and "embankment" and still have the sentence mean something. You wanna cry we don't have enough time to read all the posts. Sir do you have enough time to reread yours??If you wanna hold the Golden Ticket sir and lead us out of the dark, don't ya think you might wanna lead by example. Naw all politicans have double standards. Maybe a new career choice for you sir?? I can also send you a bottle of glass cleaner I am have a Blow-Out Special for all moderators, this week. As far as cleaning your own kettle you are on your own.

Old 02-02-2007, 02:06 PM   #207
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
It response to your post. So what you are saying is with 41 people having the capability to assess points and all 41 read it and profanity it 2 points. If my Southern Illinois math works right that would be 82 points for one post possible. If you are only allowed 300 before being suspended or banned that not such a large gap is it? Then you have to pay money to be allowed back on huh? Maybe Griz wasn't completely off in his logic after all HMMMMMMMMM food for thought

A little more food for thought. If 41 people looked at your post and all 41 people thought it deserving of points, even if others had already pointed you for it, Maybe you should have rethought such a post, before it was posted.

Old 02-02-2007, 02:09 PM   #208
Chameleon Company
Mike,

Mike,
I don't have a problem with someone taking offense to a ding, as to each his own in whether they thought they warranted one. At the same time, offense or not, like a "boo-boo" that didn't even need a band-aid, it now has given rise to some logic connections that still baffle me. I suspect you may not see it as I do, but since the ding I have had the head-scratching inability to put a rational excuse to references about Nazi's and gas chambers, aka the Holocaust, and now Rush Limbaugh. And wanting to meet Doc Owens at a show and compare stupidities ...... oh yeah, I see that wish here every day expressed by many This isn't on-the-fence stuff. Should have just rubbed some dirt on it.

Old 02-02-2007, 02:21 PM   #209
DThomas
Quote:
Mr Thomas have you cleaned your kettle lately because it still looks black sir. Reread your post I think my good ole boy English vocabulary finds that I can't use the synonymous term "levee", "dike", and "embankment" and still have the sentence mean something. You wanna cry we don't have enough time to read all the posts. Sir do you have enough time to reread yours??If you wanna hold the Golden Ticket sir and lead us out of the dark, don't ya think you might wanna lead by example. Naw all politicans have double standards. Maybe a new career choice for you sir?? I can also send you a bottle of glass cleaner I am have a Blow-Out Special for all moderators, this week. As far as cleaning your own kettle you are on your own.
You obviously are going to try to nit pick every single thing now because you feel so completely slighted and wronged. Try reading the context of the posts that words are used and not just pick out the single words. That is the difference you are failing to grasp.

Old 02-02-2007, 02:22 PM   #210
mcgrath5860
Jim Waffling??

Jim are you now having a problem with the Fascist state that is being created here? I not trying to replace the resident,"troublemaker" here but hey if he needs a tempory driver I'll take over. I question the people in charge with the same concerns everyone else has. I have lost 34 Karma points since yesterday and accumulated 6 more negative points because I questioned the actions and motives of my superiors. Just because you don't like my word or reference does not imply the message I am talking about has lesser value. Jim I also noted you are from Florida. Is he your idol also and do you like to eat at the "Waffle" house

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread