Bad Guy John Buhs, Brownsville, TX...SCAMMER?!?!? - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-20-2018, 03:07 PM   #211
filenamex5100
depending on how good the counterfeit id is, i would think short of law enforcement running it through a database it might be hard to tell otherwise.

as stated before....perhaps john buhs is drapers real name and draper is the alias. that could or could not be the case. i would think that draper would be smarter than that to reveal his true identity. he has been at this for a long time so I'm sure he knows the basics. its not like he is doing this every now and again. he is habitual at conning and scamming. id like to think he has the basics perfected. ...but who knows

Old 02-20-2018, 03:08 PM   #212
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by filenamex5100 View Post
its hard to date when tattoos were done and when photos were taken (not posted but actually taken). birth marks are for life!!

Tim Cole....did anything ever come about your interest in the mangshans? he said they were spoken for but never said by who. I'm just curious as to how he planned to meet someone and setup a sell without having possession of the animals to begin with.
back when i spoke to dustin about my snakes, he also mentioned he had trades for firearms. i claimed to have a few very high end sig hand guns and a "real" mp5 that the army "let him keep". he obviously lies. if someone doesn't have the financial means to move a few states over, they for sure arnt sitting on $30K worth of firearms. this guy! hahaha
That wouldve been a dead giveaway to me right there that he was a scammer. Despite CNN, military weapons have been banned for decades and anyone who knows anything at all about guns knows that. I'm not gonna get myself going on that subject lol. Crazy he didn't get away with anything and gave away his real name to boot.

Old 02-20-2018, 03:10 PM   #213
Robert Walker
Quote:
sorry. to clarify, that number 678.368.9222 was mr draper.
To say the least, everyone is doing an excellent job finding additional information. Based on the phone number given by Rowdy, it goes to the following facebook page: Dixie Borne (notice actually Dustin Draper)
https://www.facebook.com/dustin.draper.102

Quick links to the others:
Christina Draper: https://www.facebook.com/Mrs.PreciousPerrfect
Christina Lopez: https://www.facebook.com/christina.lopez.77312477
John Buhs: https://www.facebook.com/john.buhs.777

Old 02-20-2018, 03:15 PM   #214
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndyUltimateReptiles View Post
Can anyone tell if that is a real ID for Georgia even? I know in Houston where it said his IP was they sold "novelty" ID's that kids would use to get booze and into clubs. They were simply listed as "identification cards" like the one he posted and they were like $50 for two. Just curious.
As far as I can tell, it appears to be a legal ID.
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2018, 03:16 PM   #215
Tim Cole
You guys rock!

He couldn't meet up when I was available and vice a versa.

If a deal is too good to be true...

Old 02-20-2018, 03:21 PM   #216
Dro B
Quote:
Originally Posted by Snake-Queen View Post
As far as I can tell, it appears to be a legal ID.
You've also debunked his claims of bieng a veteran as far as I can tell. There is a guy on YouTube who likes to make life hell for these types of people making false military claims lol.

Old 02-20-2018, 03:23 PM   #217
Robert Walker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Garcia View Post
I don’t think so, unless google translate uses Spanish thuggish lingo. Lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo Garcia View Post
More like fluent Tex-Mex is what we call it down in our area.Milo
Photo off FB next to his GoFundMe photo. Same "LOCO"(?) neck tattoo. He is apparently an OG too.
Attached Images

Old 02-20-2018, 03:25 PM   #218
Snake-Queen
Quote:
its hard to date when tattoos were done and when photos were taken (not posted but actually taken). birth marks are for life!!
Tattoos are usually for life as well.
His sons name is prominently tattooed on his chest. The combination of both tats, is enough for me.

Old 02-20-2018, 03:30 PM   #219
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dro B View Post
You've also debunked his claims of bieng a veteran as far as I can tell. There is a guy on YouTube who likes to make life hell for these types of people making false military claims lol.
I noticed that as well after I posted.

Old 02-20-2018, 03:39 PM   #220
filenamex5100
i was only saying that because no neck/chest tattoo exist in the photo id picture but they do appear in later photos. yes they are for life (generally) but could be added later so its hard to match up dates via pictures unless those dates are known with certainty.

simply put...we cant rule out the lack of tattoos in the photo id as they were likely added later. that's what i was getting at with that.

also....the firearm thing. a person can legally own a fully automatic military weapon with the proper permits from BATFE. they cannot however be manufactured any longer so the ones that exist are very expensive. the trigger packs are $15-$30K for most firearms because there are only so many out there. to say he doesn't have one for sure based on finances was a little out of line from me. I'm not sure of his finances. but i can guarantee the army didn't let him keep it. lol. also...stolen valor is a crime.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
christina, draper, dustin