Good Guy Keith Kiggins of kkherp, great! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-11-2015, 10:59 AM   #1
SillyRbtJeepsR4Girls
Talking Keith Kiggins of kkherp, great!

I purchased a super giant leopard gecko from Keith Kiggins in January during the deep freeze here on the east coast. We finally had some warmer weather this week and I received my beautiful gecko from Keith Kiggins today. He always answered my emails and questions right away and even contacted me to set up a shipping date when he noticed the temps were warming up. I highly recommend kkherp, Keith was a pleasure to deal with.

Old 04-09-2015, 11:01 AM   #2
ShawneeAlice
I just finished my transaction with kkherp/Keith Kiggins. I spent a LONG time browsing the web for leopard gecko breeders, but something about Keith's website and animals really stuck out to me. He just had beautiful animals. I wanted to get two females of similar weights so I could house together, and I wanted a bold patterned one and a softer patterned one, both of which he had.

Ordering was super easy and he contacted me to make sure of the shipping date I wanted, and the girls were packed very well. They were lively and active from the second I opened the box, and they were both perfectly content to be held AND they were not scared by my cats who were around me when I opened them.

They checked out their new home and drank their water right away AND had a little snack of silkworms. With full bellies they retired to their warm hide and took a nap. At this point I knew I had received QUALITY animals, and I really couldn't be happier with the whole experience!

Keith is a great guy, who cares for quality and his animals, and I really would recommend him if you are looking for a gorgeous and healthy leo.

Old 04-09-2015, 02:37 PM   #3
Kristi23
I've purchased from Keith in the past and was very happy with everything.

Old 04-27-2016, 01:43 AM   #4
Kurokitt
I recently purchased a male Tremper albino leopard gecko from Keith. His website was very professional and easy to use. He was easy to communicate with throughout the transaction.

The gecko was packaged perfectly and arrived in tact and healthy, and immediately settled into his new tank. He was exactly as described and was clearly well fed and cared for.

I wouldn't hesitate to do business with Keith again.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!