1 day pass for the BOI? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

View Poll Results: Should I set up a 24 hour pass for $1 to the BOI for posting rights?
Yes 9 21.43%
No 33 78.57%
Voters: 42. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-25-2006, 07:10 PM   #1
WebSlave
1 day pass for the BOI?

I guess the most common complaint I have heard about the paid membership requirement for posting on the BOI is that even $10 is too stiff for someone to post a one time query or good guy thread about someone. So I've been trying to think of a compromise solution to address this failing.

What do you all think of this? How about if I set it up so that a member can sign up for a 24 hour pass to the BOI for $1? It is about as cheap as I can make it (PayPal takes a cut of every transaction) while still maintaining some semblance of credibility for the people making posts on the BOI. I know there probably isn't any real way to see if this will work except to go ahead and try it, but I'm looking for feedback to see if there are any glaring negative aspects of this that I may have not thought about.

Thanks.