Mac Apple IBOOK and G4 Laptops PARTS/REFURB. New Power Cord - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Member to Member Flea Market

Notices

Member to Member Flea Market This forum is for the sale or trade of anything you want, as long as it is legal and both parties respect the laws regarding buying and selling such items.

Closed Thread

Old 09-10-2008, 08:39 PM   #1
mikey
Mac Apple IBOOK and G4 Laptops PARTS/REFURB. New Power Cord

I have 2 Mac Apple laptop Computers/ New power cord that I need to move. The IBOOK was bought in 2002 new by me. The G4 was bought in 2005 new (need to double check records). I am still looking for the Cds for the G4 but i am sure when I clean, they will turn up. I just bought a new Imac and Macbook, so these need to go. The Ibook runs, will shut down at any time, battery shot, will run off power cord. It has a extra battery, not sure what charge it will hold. The G4 has a power problem(just happened in August) where you plug into power cord. Had a Techie friend look at it and he said the plug in is connected to motherboard and will probably all have to be replaced. Both cases are in good condition and well taken care of. Both have Wireless cards installed. I bought the new $85.00(August) power cord thinking that was the problem with the G4. So I am including that also. I threw the original G4 power cord away, but the new one works for it. These are being sold as is, repair/parts/refurb. I will be out of town for approx. 1 week. So please PM or email me any questions and I will get back to you when I return. I will look for the CD's for the G4 also.I want to sell all this together. You pick and pay shipping. Make a offer, If not sold I will just part them out on ebay.. Thanks, Jean
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2008, 08:40 PM   #2
mikey
more pics
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2008, 08:41 PM   #3
mikey
last pics
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-10-2008, 08:44 PM   #4
mikey
last one..Will email better quality pics next week if needed...
  Contact User Check User
Old 09-20-2008, 09:30 AM   #5
mikey
I have found the install discs for the G4. Will post better pics and more info later today. Please PM or email me thru Fauna if have any questions or want to make offer. Thanks, Jean
  Contact User Check User
Old 10-09-2008, 01:31 PM   #6
mikey
Computers have been sold
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread