Advice needed?? - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 09-07-2008, 12:42 PM   #1
melindaste
Advice needed??

My male is 4 years old very healthy, He weighs 700 grams , always eats good, yesterday when I took him out to soak him, I notice under both of his front legs he has a lump, it is on both sides in the same spot and about the same size. I have searched and searched to see if this is glands or nymph nodes and what it could be. He has been eating fine and is acting very normal. His temps are all correct. THey do not seem to bother him if I touch them. Has anyone else seen this and have any idea what they are. Tom I am going to make a appointment for him. My vet is ok with stool samples but not really sure about other health problems.

Any help would be appreciated Greatly.

Old 09-11-2008, 08:53 PM   #2
Drache613
Hello

Hello Melinda,
Can you post a picture of him? It sounds like those are possibly his fat pads which are located underneath his front legs like his arm pits.
Are the areas soft & mushy?

Tracie

Old 09-11-2008, 10:55 PM   #3
melindaste
Yes they are soft and mushy but on the inside I can feel a hardness in there. Are they supposed to have them then. I just cant belive that I would have missed them for this long.
I will try to get a pic tom I did try but I cant really get what im trying to show. And it is also right under his armpit area.

Old 09-21-2008, 05:51 PM   #4
Drache613
Hello

Hello,

Did you ever get any pics for me? We have been moving lately so we just got all settled.
There is a little bit of hardness underneath the fatpads there, the nodes are under there. They should be mostly mushy though, as you have described.

Tracie

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!