I need a Rat and Rabbit supplier in Eastern Tennessee (Bristol, TN) - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Other For Sale/Wanteds Classifieds > Caging, Supplies & Services For Sale/Wanted

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2006, 12:04 AM   #1
TheSnakePit
I need a Rat and Rabbit supplier in Eastern Tennessee (Bristol, TN)

I need a Rat and Rabbit supplier in Eastern Tennessee! I need Live or Dead of various sizes. Rats will include small, medium, large and jumbo. The rabbits will include 1lbs up to 8lbs. They have to be in the Bristol/Johnson City/Kingsport area, or within a reasonable distance of Bristol, TN. If anyone can help me out, please email me at thesnakepitt@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User
Old 06-29-2006, 12:31 AM   #2
TheSnakePit
Well maybe I need to start raising them myself!
  Contact User Check User
Old 07-10-2006, 05:32 PM   #3
PaulisonsPythons
I am moving to Kingsport in September and also need a rodent supplier in that area. If you find one let me know. I might just have to breed them too but I was hoping on there being someone who could supply me with frozen around there. Off subject, do you think the job market for an electrician would be any good there? The property is so cheap compared to florida that its got me wondering whats wrong with the area that I don't know? It looks like a great place to live to me so far. I am actually leaving wednesday the 12th to go to elizabethton, johnson city and kingsport to view some properties and job hunt for a few days. We'll see! See ya. Andy Paulison.

Old 07-20-2006, 01:10 AM   #4
TheSnakePit
Thumbs up

Send me your email and Ill send you a link for the local newspaper for jobs available. Thesnakepitt@yahoo.com
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread