KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-03-2006, 05:10 PM   #211
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Sorry you have a problem with my PMs to you Tom, but that's just the way it is. I told you exactly what I thought about the situation. Period. If you find that arrogant, then so be it.
And that about sums things up.

Old 06-03-2006, 05:12 PM   #212
bcfos
Been thinking here and have come up with this which is sort of off topic for this thread but kind of isn't. You want to know why we get all these BS laws passed and pretty much don't have a fighting chance in any state house to garner support against such laws?? It is because of all of this BS trivial drama we become so caught up in.

After reading Jay's last post I can fully understand why Kelli felt hurt. All due to one self serving person who should have kept his trap shut.

As for those who question the good fauna can do.. Step up and do some good yourself. I want to see this whole community come together as one for once and prove it can provide the proper educated information I know it can to help educate people trying to ban our animals. Is that so frickin' hard to do?? Who gives a rats ass what someone said about someone else if focusing on that allows other herpers to have to move or give up animals to remain legal in their area. This is not an "about me" thing it should be about "us". My honest suggestion is if you can't over look trivial drama you should leave the community quietly as you are not going to actually do jack to help it out.

Sorry to go off topic like this but I was feeling this needs to be said and thankfully it was here or else I would have used a lot more colorful language which would not hide my frustration at the community as a whole.

Old 06-03-2006, 05:22 PM   #213
WebSlave
Yeah, maybe I should just rename this thread as "Anyone who has ever gotten warning points and still pissed off about it, or has any other gripes to air, just jump right in and vent"...

Quote:
Originally Posted by hill4803
Well I wasn't going to post on this thread...so much for that. I am registered at the new site as well. Mostly because I value the information that is shared and the commradarie {sp?}. I too, have been disillusioned with how things have changed over the past year or so on this site. It seems to me that all is not well in faunaland when people are not free to disagree with how a forum is run or how points are given. I have had my share of points (and a suspension that quite frankly still pisses me off). Some of the points were deserved, while others...maybe not so much. However, the part that angers me most is that the points are not given fairly/consistantly.

But as we have already established, this is "Rich's house" and anyone who wants to leave is welcomed to do so.

I've been over this MANY times why sometimes people who deserve points don't get them, but it apparently hasn't been seen by everyone, or else just doesn't sink in. It is NOT bias, it's the inability to be everywhere and read everything. Most posts I read are REPORTED, and I do not in any way read all posts and threads on this site. Not only can I NOT do that, I really have no DESIRE to do so. And I am just NOT going to. Period.

Oh, and Jay, thanks for talking with Kelli. Honestly I thought for certain I had explained all this to her before, but perhaps she just refused to take my own word for it. I dunno, maybe I will call her, but damn, the wounds are still bleeding.....

Old 06-03-2006, 05:26 PM   #214
hill4803
You must be kidding.

Old 06-03-2006, 05:34 PM   #215
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Originally Posted by jglass38
And that about sums things up.
Ironic, Jamie that you comment on the reasoning here while using pseudoreasoning yourself, don't you think?

Old 06-03-2006, 05:35 PM   #216
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by hill4803
You must be kidding.
About which part? Sorry, I failed that Psychic class I took in college. The professor failed me on the first day before I even took my seat in class.....

Old 06-03-2006, 05:37 PM   #217
jglass38
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ken Harbart
Ironic, Jamie that you comment on the reasoning here while using pseudoreasoning yourself, don't you think?
Pseudoreasoning eh Ken? I don't think I was doing that at all. I was very clear in my previous post about what my issues are.

Old 06-03-2006, 05:37 PM   #218
WebSlave
Oh yeah, Ro, I just noticed that Jamie is violating the rule on signature areas. Sorry, I'll take care of that right now....... Is THAT what you meant?

Old 06-03-2006, 05:38 PM   #219
DThomas
Quote:
I've been over this MANY times why sometimes people who deserve points don't get them, but it apparently hasn't been seen by everyone, or else just doesn't sink in. It is NOT bias, it's the inability to be everywhere and read everything. Most posts I read are REPORTED, and I do not in any way read all posts and threads on this site. Not only can I NOT do that, I really have no DESIRE to do so. And I am just NOT going to. Period.
This also applies to me.

For the love of god people, instead of throwing tantrums about the points you got and someone else didn't, report the dang posts you think crossed the line! 99% of warning points I hand out are due to reported posts. If you want to be juvenile about it, go ahead. Someone tattled on you, tattle back! I will NOT read every single post that is made on this site just to check for rule breakers.

Old 06-03-2006, 05:40 PM   #220
jglass38
Quote:
Oh yeah, Ro, I just noticed that Jamie is violating the rule on signature areas. Sorry, I'll take care of that right now....... Is THAT what you meant?
Rich,

Are you 55 or 15? Warnings for signature violations? haha...What rule am I violating?

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread