KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 63 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 01:12 PM   #621
SPJ
Well I HAVE to post my opinion on this.

That comparison was WRONG, WRONG, WRONG!!!!!!!

I cannot believe I just read that drivel. How could that comparison EVER be made?

Old 06-17-2006, 01:17 PM   #622
varnyard
[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by shrap
Pot calling the kettle black there eh Bobby? Just look at your sentence below and many of your previous posts towards me. Being quite the hypocrite there aint ya Bobby?
Sammy, every action has a reaction. I do not think it started with these last posts. I think it started a little farther back. It is just like kelli's site, their actions had a reaction.

Quote:
Not just sand castles Bobby, I got new Army Men yesterday too!!!!
How nice!!

As for your PM, I have said what I needed to here. Now back to the topic.

Old 06-17-2006, 01:19 PM   #623
USAGECKOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I remember also, the people of God I knew. It is, I think, a position of trust and respect.

And Marcia is 100% correct, religious folks are not above human failings, there are those who abuse that trust given them by God and man.

Look at the stories about the priests sexually abusing the young children entrusted into their care. The news stories one sees of church notaries who steal and make off with the contributions that families, many times poor families, sacrifice and tithe to see the work of God done. Yes, such horrors exist; but joining this group I think, should be avoided.

That we all stumble and fall once in a while is a given. What I have seen lately is a degree of relish and glee in the descent that does not become those who hold a holy calling.

One would expect that those entrusted with such a calling would do their best to follow the teachings of the Bible, to be kind, to follow the commandment to 'treat thy neighbor as thyself'. I don't see that happening, here.
Honestly Lucille, did you even think before posting this? You are seriously comparing a person who said that she didn't like a few people to someone who molests children! And you wonder why a bunch of us said we don't like you, and aren't apologising for it.

You really are a class act!

Old 06-17-2006, 01:20 PM   #624
shrap
Hahahaha..... you are a very SPECIAL person Bobby.

Old 06-17-2006, 01:23 PM   #625
SPJ
EVERYONE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This thread is getting COMPLETELY out of hand and I for one am sick of the personal attacks, outrageous comparisons, and childish behavior.

Let this thread die before any more damage comes from what is posted.

Old 06-17-2006, 01:27 PM   #626
Fedawg
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ

This thread is getting COMPLETELY out of hand and I for one am sick of the personal attacks, outrageous comparisons, and childish behavior.

Look up Lucille in the dictionary , and thats what you will find next to it.

Old 06-17-2006, 01:28 PM   #627
romad119
These threads are really helpful for me by narrowing down my 'Who To Buy From List'. too many people seem to be having too much time on their hands. Go clean a cage or something for many of you it would be of better benefit to go do something else then to go back and forth on this.

Look at that great big yellow orb in the sky! Go outside and do something under it.

Old 06-17-2006, 01:45 PM   #628
gmherps
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad119
These threads are really helpful for me by narrowing down my 'Who To Buy From List'. too many people seem to be having too much time on their hands. Go clean a cage or something for many of you it would be of better benefit to go do something else then to go back and forth on this.

Look at that great big yellow orb in the sky! Go outside and do something under it.
LOL!!! Now that's good, clean, sound advice.

Old 06-17-2006, 01:46 PM   #629
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPJ
EVERYONE STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Let this thread die before any more damage comes from what is posted.
Quote:

No kidding!

If herpetoculture isn't enough of a hobby to fill up your free time, then for God's sake go get another one!!! Better yet, some of you would do well to spend some of your abundant free time lying on a therapists couch.

Old 06-17-2006, 01:53 PM   #630
nicolai
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Owens
some of you would do well to spend some of your abundant free time lying on a therapists couch.

Well you are a Doctor!!!! How many extra years of school to change fields to say.....Herpetologist Psychologist...theres a big need apparently!!!!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread