KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 64 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 02:07 PM   #631
Dr Owens
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
Well you are a Doctor!!!! How many extra years of school to change fields to say.....Herpetologist Psychologist...theres a big need apparently!!!!
Yeah! Do you know the easiest way to be the "top guy" in your field? Just specialize to the point that you're the only one doing it!

Good idea Nick! God knows that there wouldn't be a shortage of patients around here.

Old 06-17-2006, 02:29 PM   #632
romad119
Yes, you could stem the invasion of the Sunni / Shia herpers invading in these threads.

Old 06-17-2006, 02:34 PM   #633
Valerie
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I remember also, the people of God I knew. It is, I think, a position of trust and respect.

And Marcia is 100% correct, religious folks are not above human failings, there are those who abuse that trust given them by God and man.

Look at the stories about the priests sexually abusing the young children entrusted into their care. The news stories one sees of church notaries who steal and make off with the contributions that families, many times poor families, sacrifice and tithe to see the work of God done. Yes, such horrors exist; but joining this group I think, should be avoided.

That we all stumble and fall once in a while is a given. What I have seen lately is a degree of relish and glee in the descent that does not become those who hold a holy calling.

One would expect that those entrusted with such a calling would do their best to follow the teachings of the Bible, to be kind, to follow the commandment to 'treat thy neighbor as thyself'. I don't see that happening, here.
That post is possibly one of the worst things that I have ever read, and is WAY worse then anything that was ever said on Kelli's test forum. I do not know Marcia personally, but I can tell just from reading her posts that this is completely wrong and uncalled for. Looks like Marcia is the one who needs to recieve an appology now.

Old 06-17-2006, 02:36 PM   #634
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH
I will never, ever have true happiness again, never have a really great day ever again, no more sunshine in my life, only clouds and fading memories of what happiness used to mean, and a longing that will never be fullfiled. You guys have fun.
No one wants that for you, Kelli. You have suffered a terrible loss. But that does not insulate you from acting with integrity. Your pain does not give you leave to visit pain on others, to spit on this site, to hurt at will.

I agree, Kelli, you should go to your family. Perhaps it is time you stepped back and realized that other people besides yourself can experience hurt, and then perhaps you can lead the group that went with you to help create the current havoc, back to the road of talking responsibility for their own words and actions.

I hope the sun comes out for you one day

Old 06-17-2006, 02:40 PM   #635
Fangthane
lucille, your dumb ass wouldn't know integrity if it sat on your face and wiggled.

Old 06-17-2006, 02:41 PM   #636
Fedawg
There ya go Lucille , avoid it all. I love how overlook the fact that you made terrible statement towards someone

Keep running away , you cant hide from that statement , i know its gonna take you 6-8 hours to come up with a statement to justify it.

Old 06-17-2006, 03:05 PM   #637
robin d.
first off, ken while you have every tight to say what you want, that is fine. whatever or however you feel about me is your own business however you have never done anything to me personally for me to think bad of you or have any illfeelings towards you. at least i know what you have said here you would say directly to my face.

secondly, i would like to thank all of you whom have crucified kelli, i hope you are proud of yourselves. on the 21 will be the aniversary of haydens death and i hope you feel so big and mighty that you can kick someone while they are down. her pain does not ever compare to the "hurt and pain" of name calling.

Quote:
No one wants that for you, Kelli. You have suffered a terrible loss. But that does not insulate you from acting with integrity. Your pain does not give you leave to visit pain on others, to spit on this site, to hurt at will.

I agree, Kelli, you should go to your family. Perhaps it is time you stepped back and realized that other people besides yourself can experience hurt, and then perhaps you can lead the group that went with you to help create the current havoc, back to the road of talking responsibility for their own words and actions.
lucile, the comparison of her losing her some and the events that have happened and are happening here are not even remotely similar ... you have no idea of her pain and do not try and put yourself at that level just because i as well as others called you a couple of bad names. as far as an appology you will not find one here. appologies are only for people whom deserve them

lastly, and lord knows lucile has to be the originator of this one... comparing marcia to a pedophile?
i have known marcia for many years now and that is the farthest from the trust. she is one of the most honest, sincere and trust worthy people that i know. i mean if you want to relate a possibly more true statement why don't you compare yourself with letting people posting personal ads in your forum looking for a partner, for a threesome. now that could be considered actions closer to that of a pedophile or sexual deviant, well at least closer than anything marcia has said or done. well actually nothing she has done should even constitue the reply you made.

jay, honestly even through all of our differences i applaud you for trying to help out this situation from both ends. regardless what i have said in the past this action speaks volumes for it.

rich you already know what i think so i will not even adress anything to you.

Old 06-17-2006, 03:08 PM   #638
robin d.
please excuse my typos

Old 06-17-2006, 03:12 PM   #639
Laura Fopiano
Quote:
Originally Posted by DizzmalDan420
lucille, your dumb ass wouldn't know integrity if it sat on your face and wiggled.
Ya know Dan, a statement like that is the very reason folks speak ill of the goings on here....in order to walk with integrity, one must lead by example.

Old 06-17-2006, 03:13 PM   #640
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille
I remember also, the people of God I knew. It is, I think, a position of trust and respect.

And Marcia is 100% correct, religious folks are not above human failings, there are those who abuse that trust given them by God and man.

Look at the stories about the priests sexually abusing the young children entrusted into their care. The news stories one sees of church notaries who steal and make off with the contributions that families, many times poor families, sacrifice and tithe to see the work of God done. Yes, such horrors exist; but joining this group I think, should be avoided.

That we all stumble and fall once in a while is a given. What I have seen lately is a degree of relish and glee in the descent that does not become those who hold a holy calling.

One would expect that those entrusted with such a calling would do their best to follow the teachings of the Bible, to be kind, to follow the commandment to 'treat thy neighbor as thyself'. I don't see that happening, here.

There are issues when those who DO have callings do not take them seriously, it was this concept I painted in my post. If you who read the post were looking for specific comparisons, sorry, but you misread.

I think there are evil people in any walk of life, I hope that some here will take a different path before they do end up in the extremes of evil.
The posts I have read on Kelli's site are definitely a step in the wrong direction; only those people can correct the direction in which they travel.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread