KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 70 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2006, 10:08 PM   #691
romad119
Trudging through this rhetoric my eyes drifted to the left - and there must be a bug in the computer code! Somehow the ages of many posters are showing that they are above 18 and are considered (legally and definitely not personally) to be adults.

Most of you are 50% Het. for maturity at best. Move on.

Old 06-17-2006, 10:15 PM   #692
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
perhaps because those people felt an applogy was ion order. i mean do you want to hear an appology that is not sincere? also why appologize to peole you feel do not deserve one? i can't speak for anyone else but i did not appologize because i do not believe at least in my case an appology is needed, it would only be me lieing, so why make one?
I understand 100% where you're coming from, Robin. I was just replying to the individual who said the public apologies were already made, when in fact they weren't.

Old 06-17-2006, 10:16 PM   #693
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by romad119
Trudging through this rhetoric my eyes drifted to the left - and there must be a bug in the computer code! Somehow the ages of many posters are showing that they are above 18 and are considered (legally and definitely not personally) to be adults.

Most of you are 50% Het. for maturity at best. Move on.
Actually I think I agree with this. I'm moving on. Got a bowl of popcorn and a movie waiting for me right now........

Old 06-17-2006, 10:20 PM   #694
robin d.
Quote:
Originally Posted by TripleMoonsExotic
I understand 100% where you're coming from, Robin. I was just replying to the individual who said the public apologies were already made, when in fact they weren't.
public appologies were made by certain people but not everone. they were made on the old test site... if people did not bother to read them or whatever that is their problem not anyone elses. also private appologies were made as well. i mean does everything have to be done out in the open?

Old 06-17-2006, 10:21 PM   #695
dragonflyreptiles
But Rich again?????

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonflyreptiles
Rich I did NOT TELL YOU about the site or the thread, why would you imply that I did?

Old 06-17-2006, 10:23 PM   #696
dragonflyreptiles
Stephanie, maybe you are not satisifed with the apologies that were made, that seems to me that would be your problem, you do not accept them so be it. Thats all up to you!

Old 06-17-2006, 10:50 PM   #697
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by robin s.
public appologies were made by certain people but not everone. they were made on the old test site... if people did not bother to read them or whatever that is their problem not anyone elses. also private appologies were made as well. i mean does everything have to be done out in the open?
Robin, I'm not argueing with you. I read the apologies. I made a point to keep up with all the threads that were involved with this mess. So yes, I did read what was on that forum. Kelli herself took it upon herself to call me and apologize for my name being dragged into that thread. Did she need to do that? Nope. Did I expect that from her? Nope. I appreciate it, but their was absolutly no need for her to apologize to me personally.

Quote:
Stephanie, maybe you are not satisifed with the apologies that were made, that seems to me that would be your problem, you do not accept them so be it. Thats all up to you!
Sorry, Wendy...But I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Old 06-17-2006, 10:59 PM   #698
dragonflyreptiles
The only one that feels like what? Are you not one to have an opinion, have you never ever said to anyone that you may not like a person? Did you go and make apologies for it?

Im really sorry that I am a human with opinions and not a freakign robot with no thoughts abut anyone or anything, I guess that would make me a better person to be like that?

Old 06-17-2006, 11:53 PM   #699
TripleMoonsExotic
Wendy, you really don't need to defend your rational to me. I had no qualms against you before, and I have none against you now that you behaved as you did. That stands for anyone involved in that thread. Yes, I was disappointed by the behavior. But it's a little late to make up for it now. As I said, I will never look at those involved the same again. It's a shame really.

Whatever Rich decides (regardless to whether I agree with it or not), I will support him. It is not my place on his forum to undermine his authority.

Old 06-18-2006, 12:02 AM   #700
PaulSage
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
OK folks. I have reinstated Kelli as the moderator of her personal forum and Paul as the moderator of his. I believe this was the sticking point of this recent renewal of shots fired. I do so reluctantly, I must admit, but I trust that this is what they wanted, so that is what they now have.
Thank you, Rich.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread