KelliH and others Banned? Why? - Page 76 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 09:44 PM   #751
bcfos
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolai
yeah brian, when are you gonna settle down with a woman and have a few kids???

When that damn restraining order runs out and Jenna Jameson divorces.

Old 06-20-2006, 04:09 AM   #752
WebSlave
What's a Mother Superior to do?

I was doing some checking on the karma system to see what latest abuses were taking place there, and certainly I wasn't disappointed at all.

I found a few positive karma points given to a single member by "the usual suspects" so I took a look at this post to see what it said.

Real cute, and evidently this Rock-it Man is pretty popular with a certain crowd based on their showering him with karma points

Please note how all those karma points were made within minutes of each other. My, my, what a coincidence THAT is! Almost a religious experience, isn't it?

So just WHO is this person called Rock-it Man, anyway?

Hmm, never heard of him, but I wonder which "former Fauna member" he is referring to?

Oh... I guess that certainly explains it.

Just so the internal search engine will find this post, I want to just type a couple of random text phrases here:

Golden Gate Geckos
Marcia McGuiness

Ordained Minister? I think I need to look up that word "ordained" as it obviously cannot mean what I think it means.

Old 06-20-2006, 05:41 AM   #753
Dennis Hultman
Unhappy

Old 06-20-2006, 05:50 AM   #754
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave
Ordained Minister? I think I need to look up that word "ordained" as it obviously cannot mean what I think it means.
$89.95
http://openordination.org/ordination.php?crn=198

Old 06-20-2006, 06:19 AM   #755
norsmis
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennis Hultman

Old 06-20-2006, 07:34 AM   #756
DAND
Quote:
What's a Mother Superior to do?

I was doing some checking on the karma system to see what latest abuses were taking place there, and certainly I wasn't disappointed at all.

I found a few positive karma points given to a single member by "the usual suspects" so I took a look at this post to see what it said.

Real cute, and evidently this Rock-it Man is pretty popular with a certain crowd based on their showering him with karma points

Please note how all those karma points were made within minutes of each other. My, my, what a coincidence THAT is! Almost a religious experience, isn't it?

So just WHO is this person called Rock-it Man, anyway?

Hmm, never heard of him, but I wonder which "former Fauna member" he is referring to?

Oh... I guess that certainly explains it.

Just so the internal search engine will find this post, I want to just type a couple of random text phrases here:

Golden Gate Geckos
Marcia McGuiness

Really no surprise there. Seems the collective stroking of each other (and now to one's self) within that group is nothing new, but hey, if that's what makes them feel good about themselves then more power to them, sad as it is.

Old 06-20-2006, 08:27 AM   #757
nicolai
Maybe Marcia has a valid explanation for this and will be kind enough to come back on the thread and do so. Marcia has stated herself that she is a woman of god and doesn't do underhanded things, or deceitful things but rather is straight forward with everyone. lets give her the opportunity to defend herself.

Old 06-20-2006, 08:32 AM   #758
Jeremy Letkey
I fail to see the point. Doesn't anybody else have a significant other registered here? Did Glenn do something wrong by voicing his opinion here on this forum? Is this a crime all of the sudden? If so there are going to be a lot of people getting locked up. As for the people that left Glenn karma, does it matter if they agree with him? You say
Quote:
When were they given in comparison to the time the thread was posted?
Although I'm sure you're right, it is probally part of some big consparicy. This is getting to be very petty.

Old 06-20-2006, 08:42 AM   #759
kmurphy
Quote:
Although I'm sure you're right, it is probally part of some big consparicy. This is getting to be very petty.
I agree with Jeremy. What's the big deal here? So they left a bunch of karma points to someone who will never be back and is probably Marcia anyway. They had a little giggle amongst themselves.

Old 06-20-2006, 08:56 AM   #760
nicolai
Coming on here with fake user I.D.(if its true) and saying all the good people are no longer here isn't wrong to you Jeremy? Saying the people he could learn from are no longer here Isnt detremental to this site?? Please take an objective view as I am.
giving karma points to someone just for saying all the good people arent here isnt an abuse of the system? The people that gave the karma didnt know who it actually was???

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread