Warning Points System Mod - Page 14 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 01-24-2007, 12:56 AM   #131
varnyard
Well thats not that bad, I have had worse stuck in my head.

Dang, I was hoping to forget them thoughts.
I just reminded myself.

Old 01-24-2007, 01:34 AM   #132
Jim O
Quote:
Originally Posted by varnyard
Well thats not that bad, I have had worse stuck in my head.

Dang, I was hoping to forget them thoughts.
I just reminded myself.
At least it isn't "When The Walls Came Tumbling Down".

Old 01-24-2007, 01:49 AM   #133
varnyard
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim O
At least it isn't "When The Walls Came Tumbling Down".
You bet ya!!!

Old 01-27-2007, 12:47 PM   #134
bcfos
Since no one addressed this one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilomn
Let me try to enlighten you on this one.

There is a small circle of people here who actively wish I was not a member. I know for a fact that owens, loosewheel and dandy would love it if I would be rash enough to either get myself banned or provide sufficient cause for rich to ban me.
Paranoid
Paranoid personality disorder is characterized by a distrust of others and a constant suspicion that people around you have sinister motives. People with this disorder tend to have excessive trust in their own knowledge and abilities and usually avoid close relationships with others. They search for hidden meanings in everything and read hostile intentions into the actions of others. They are quick to challenge the loyalties of friends and loved ones and often appear cold and distant to others. They usually shift blame to others and tend to carry long grudges.

Borderline
Borderline personality disorder is characterized by mood instability and poor self-image. People with this disorder are prone to constant mood swings and bouts of anger. Often, they will take their anger out on themselves, causing themselves injury. Suicidal threats and actions are not uncommon. They think in very black and white terms and often form intense, conflict-ridden relationships. They are quick to anger when their expectations are not met.

Histrionic
People with histrionic personality disorder are constant attention seekers. They need to be the center of attention all the time, often interrupting others in order to dominate the conversation. They use grandiose language to discribe everyday events and seek constant praise. They may dress provacatively or exaggerate illnesses in order to gain attention. They also tend to exaggerate friendships and relationships, believing that everyone loves them. They are often manipulative.

narcissistic
Narcissistic personality disorder is characterized by self-centeredness. Like histrionic disorder, people with this disorder seek attention and praise. They exaggerate their achievements, expecting others to recongize them as being superior. They tend to be choosy about picking friends, since they believe that not just anyone is worthy of being their friend. They tend to make good first impressions, yet have difficulty maintaining long-lasting relationships. They are generally uninterested in the feelings of others and may take advantage of them.

Hit them all with that one little bitty statement.

Quote:
Knowing this, knowing that they are gunning for me brings in group dynamics. dandy wants so very very desperately to be seen as a big man, a serious player to Fauna at large but especially to his group of cohorts and, of course, his idol Rich. dandy NEEDED to get that first shot off to impress those for whose approval he so craves. owens followed not far behind. She who hails from Tx has yet to enter the fray publickly but, if she runs true to her past, has been quite active in the unseen background.

Though I really don't care that much for dand on a personal level, Rich is an alright type of fellow. Cares a little too much when he should maybe let things go but at least the guy cares what happens. I don't see Rich as an idol per se, just a fellow who tries his best to keep things running here and have a some what normal life outside of the internet (though one really can't have a totally normal life outside the internet and run a site of this size).

Also see above posted definitions for more in depth reference. As for a little proof (you know what that is I take it), may I point reference to the following statements made by none other that Wes. Someone who goes around brandishing himself as "no one of consequence".

Quote:
That alone, however, was not what spurred my to request its removal. That nudge came from owens, the WORST moderator fauna has EVER had. Once he got a )*(*)(*) for me, which was NEVER reciprocated which no doubt hurted his widdo feewings, the site itself became something I no longer desired to support as I previously had.
Quote:
The biased treatment I recieved by fauna staff, NOT just owens, was what pushed me to the point that I wanted out..
Now which was it? Jay or just everyone who pushed you to leave the site? Oh wait a minute.... You didn't leave on your own accord, you were BANNED!!! Oh yeah that is what I call leaving on your own (insert the term liar here please)... Yet after some time you were compelled to want back and insert rather useless drivel into any thread which might garner a lot of attention. For someone who wanted out sooooo bad you sure were and "eager beaver" when it came to jumping right back in after Rich was kind enough to lift some ban's. This equates to both hypocricy (which you state you are not a huge fan of) and being a liar (where you so boldly stated you would not come back to Fauna due to your "treatment" here). I have to say it has been a huge laugh watching you break what you claim to stand for though.. It is a slippery slope you have managed to "perch" yourself on.. And there are tons more in my "Wes running his mouth" file I have yet to even go over and connect to here .

Now, many of us who KNOW all of the above are quite quite amused that dandy did JUST AS WE KNEW HE WOULD for the reasons we knew he would.

That is some HIGH humor. He may well have impressed his cronies by his daring doo, but in reality he has merely shot himself in the foot by his NEED to brag about it, to make it public to MAKE SURE everyone knew he got off the first shot.

People who have such needs are often lacking pride and value of self. Hmmmm, ponder that dandy. People who need others to tell them how cool they are or what a good job they did are often notthe most secure folks out there, often not the most intelligent, often not the nicest people out there.

None of this is new. I've said it all before. He is JUST intelligent enough to know that he was insulted in the past and is now doing what he can to even up a score that only he can see.

Quote:
And it backfired.

THAT'S the funny part.
Much like you huh???

Old 01-28-2007, 10:11 AM   #135
Wilomn
Quote:
Let me try to enlighten you on this one.

There is a small circle of people here who actively wish I was not a member. I know for a fact that owens, loosewheel and dandy would love it if I would be rash enough to either get myself banned or provide sufficient cause for rich to ban me.

Knowing this, knowing that they are gunning for me brings in group dynamics. dandy wants so very very desperately to be seen as a big man, a serious player to Fauna at large but especially to his group of cohorts and, of course, his idol Rich. dandy NEEDED to get that first shot off to impress those for whose approval he so craves. owens followed not far behind. She who hails from Tx has yet to enter the fray publickly but, if she runs true to her past, has been quite active in the unseen background.

Now, many of us who KNOW all of the above are quite quite amused that dandy did JUST AS WE KNEW HE WOULD for the reasons we knew he would.

That is some HIGH humor. He may well have impressed his cronies by his daring doo, but in reality he has merely shot himself in the foot by his NEED to brag about it, to make it public to MAKE SURE everyone knew he got off the first shot.

People who have such needs are often lacking pride and value of self. Hmmmm, ponder that dandy. People who need others to tell them how cool they are or what a good job they did are often notthe most secure folks out there, often not the most intelligent, often not the nicest people out there.

None of this is new. I've said it all before. He is JUST intelligent enough to know that he was insulted in the past and is now doing what he can to even up a score that only he can see.

And it backfired.

THAT'S the funny part.

Had he just done it and shut up, none of the last 20 posts would be here, or maybe 40 by now. But he didn't, couldn't, wouldn't BECAUSE he NEEDS recognition as the guy who got the first shot at ME, WILOMN, no one of consequence.

That's the funny part.
Well golly gosh darn it, it seems I've got me a stalker with really thin skin.

Poor ol dandy gots his knickers all knotted up over being a dandy. It's not my fault his masculintity is so questionable, I just call em like I see em.

Hey dandy, you keep avoiding a couple of questions.

Have YOU broken up any marriages lately?

Does the old lady, YOUR wifey, still trust you?

dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy

If you didn't act like such a louse, maybe you wouldn't be treated like such a louse.

Oh, one more thing, was your recent week long absence a forced time out or did you just take some personal time to try to figure out why you act like such an ass so often? Notice, and I'm being quite plain and typing REAL slow because it is well known that you are not anywhere NEAR as smart as you think you are, I am asking IF you thought YOU were being an ass, not actually calling you an ass. It's not that I don't think you are one, that's a foregone conclusion, but I was just curious if you had pondered the possibility that I am not alone in my knowledge.

And for the big words go here; www.dictionary.com. That way you can know what all the big words I use mean.

Old 01-29-2007, 01:36 AM   #136
bcfos
Quote:
Well golly gosh darn it, it seems I've got me a stalker with really thin skin.

Poor ol dandy gots his knickers all knotted up over being a dandy. It's not my fault his masculintity is so questionable, I just call em like I see em.

Hey dandy, you keep avoiding a couple of questions.

Have YOU broken up any marriages lately?

Does the old lady, YOUR wifey, still trust you?

dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy dandy

If you didn't act like such a louse, maybe you wouldn't be treated like such a louse.

Oh, one more thing, was your recent week long absence a forced time out or did you just take some personal time to try to figure out why you act like such an ass so often? Notice, and I'm being quite plain and typing REAL slow because it is well known that you are not anywhere NEAR as smart as you think you are, I am asking IF you thought YOU were being an ass, not actually calling you an ass. It's not that I don't think you are one, that's a foregone conclusion, but I was just curious if you had pondered the possibility that I am not alone in my knowledge.

And for the big words go here; www.dictionary.com. That way you can know what all the big words I use mean.

Translation:::

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... My name is Wes and I like to hear my own voice a lot...

End translation

Now back to the nity grity at hand. For someone who screamed like a little child about just how bad they were treated by the staff at Fauna it is amazing you would even come back and make yourself into such a liar.

A small example....

Quote:
A lie is a lie. If it is not a lie, then it is not a lie.

There is NO such thing as telling a lie that is NOT, by definition, a LIE.

Words from the man's own mouth/fingers.

Quote:
The biased treatment I recieved by fauna staff, NOT just owens, was what pushed me to the point that I wanted out.
Yet for some strange reason the planets were in perfect line and a ban was lifted and who jusmp back to Fauna quicker than a meth addict can rob a quick-mart? Wes.. Guess he likes being so abused and what not huh...

Then we have this one...

Quote:
Actually rich mentioned somewhere that he is now keeping the old ads because they generate hits when people searching for things for sale see them and then go to his sites, in spite of the fact that the item is no longer available.

Seems sort of like CHEATING, doesn't it? I thought rich was against mis-representation.

I guess I was wrong.

Again.
Hummm this adds a little something interesting to this whole thing now. For someone who goes around tooting their own horn they don't lie (which has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt you do) and don't associate with scammers. Why would you want to even come back if you even had one small thought Rich (forgive me for saying this Rich my bro) was some what "shady".... And I think Rich has pretty much explained everything he can explain when asked (barring someone asking the poor guy what he makes a year which should be mo one's business except his and his wife's). Forgetting to trim ads when at every turn someone is having a problem with something is a small detail IMO. Or when larger plans are being made to better the site. Good god forget to trim one or two old ads and you are called a "scammer" by Wes.. Get a frickin' life!!

And now you start trying your little "name game" with dand. Didn't you try that before and have it blow back up in your face?? Let me fill the folks in here on the Wes "name game"... Now that dand has powers to issue points and since he and Wes have had words before Wes will start this cute little name calling game to lure dand into issuing him warning points. Then Wes will start screaming how he was done oh so wrong and dand is abusing his power. My thing is if points are earned it doesn't metter who gives them out. Yet Wes more than likely will try and turn it around and say dand did it out of spite or what not. Just a little heads up to make Wes change his game plan.

Old 01-29-2007, 02:04 AM   #137
Cat_72
Quote:
Originally Posted by Webslave
Yes, I could delete them, but since I have discovered that even the old ads still bring people to this site via the search engines, I'm not sure that is such a smart thing to do. They are doing a fair job of passive advertising for the site, and more then likely those visitors also take the time to look at the more recent ads while they are here.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...ad.php?t=76903

Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
Forgetting to trim ads when at every turn someone is having a problem with something is a small detail IMO.
In case you were implying Wes was making that up......you can check the quote.

Not that I don't understand why Rich does such, but it seems that you were under the impression that Rich was just "forgetting" to remove the old ads.

Old 01-29-2007, 09:49 AM   #138
Wilomn
Ohhhhhh dandy, you STILL haven't answered my questions.

Now, here I am, being all nice and using small words and all ( didn't say EVERYTHING as it is a BIG word and may be beyond your ken) just trying, in my nice friendly way, to find out if you've broken any more marriages up. I'm just curious if your wife, if you still have one, trusts you.

Are you going to ding me again dandy? Will it be for antagonism towards a mod? (I'm also curious as to who told him what the word ANTAGONISM means as I'm quite sure he didn't figure it out on his own. Maybe he used the site I recommended before.) Will it be name calling?

It's odd though that the only infractions you seem to think I am committing are against YOU, dandy me lad, and I just don't understand that. I've called you dandy for over a year and, until your promotion to mod, unwarranted I might add, you NEVER said word one about being called what you are.

And ANTAGONISTIC??? Please now lil buckeroo, you KNOW darn well I am not being antagonistic. Heck, I'm being downright friendly with you.

It's not my fault your pecadillos are public knowledge and as such are fair game.

You're the one who VIOLATED your marriage vows. You're the one who got someone else to VIOLATE hers. Then, rocket scientist that you must surely be in your real life, YOU got caught.

Is it only me who is curious about your morals? Your ethics? Your lies?

I would think Rich would be interested as you do, as a joke more than anything else, represent this site. I don't know why anyone would want someone of such low moral fiber and such questionable ethics to be a mod, but I've been down this road before. Understanding is simply not for me to have.

I DO have the right and the ability to question his leaving you in your position though.

I suppose you may have bought it like some or maybe just being the moderator of one of the SLOWEST and LEAST used forums on this site does entitle you to the position you abuse, but again, it is not my decision to make, merely mine to question.

From what I am hearing, there are QUITE a few members here who think you do not deserve your position and truly wish you did not have it. I am CERTAINLY one of those many people.

So, to recap, still small words for you.

Have you broken up any more marriages?

Does your wife, if you still have one, still trust you?

Was your recent weeklong absence a forced time out or you merely reflecting on the trainwreck that is your life?

Oh, and one more. Why do you have such a woody for me?

Thanking you in advance, as always with courtesy and candor, I remain, No One of Consequence.

AHAHahahahahahahAHAHAHAHAHahahahHAHAHAHAhahahahaHA HAhahahahahahAHahahaHAHAHAHAHAhahahahahAHAHAHAHahA HAHaHaHaHahahHAhahahAHahah

Old 01-29-2007, 10:02 AM   #139
Griz
Quote:
Originally Posted by bcfos
Translation:::

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah... My name is Wes and I like to hear my own voice a lot...

End translation

Now back to the nity grity at hand. For someone who screamed like a little child about just how bad they were treated by the staff at Fauna it is amazing you would even come back and make yourself into such a liar.

A small example....

Words from the man's own mouth/fingers.

Yet for some strange reason the planets were in perfect line and a ban was lifted and who jusmp back to Fauna quicker than a meth addict can rob a quick-mart? Wes.. Guess he likes being so abused and what not huh...

Then we have this one...

Hummm this adds a little something interesting to this whole thing now. For someone who goes around tooting their own horn they don't lie (which has been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt you do) and don't associate with scammers. Why would you want to even come back if you even had one small thought Rich (forgive me for saying this Rich my bro) was some what "shady".... And I think Rich has pretty much explained everything he can explain when asked (barring someone asking the poor guy what he makes a year which should be mo one's business except his and his wife's). Forgetting to trim ads when at every turn someone is having a problem with something is a small detail IMO. Or when larger plans are being made to better the site. Good god forget to trim one or two old ads and you are called a "scammer" by Wes.. Get a frickin' life!!

And now you start trying your little "name game" with dand. Didn't you try that before and have it blow back up in your face?? Let me fill the folks in here on the Wes "name game"... Now that dand has powers to issue points and since he and Wes have had words before Wes will start this cute little name calling game to lure dand into issuing him warning points. Then Wes will start screaming how he was done oh so wrong and dand is abusing his power. My thing is if points are earned it doesn't metter who gives them out. Yet Wes more than likely will try and turn it around and say dand did it out of spite or what not. Just a little heads up to make Wes change his game plan.

Brian, no offense to you really, but I find it very odd that DAND can issue Wes points for antagonism, calling someone something other than their name, yet your post above was overflowing with the same. You called Wes a liar yet the last time I looked, his name was still Wes. You compared Wes to a meth-addict. That sounds pretty antagonistic to me and to anyone else reading this. Not to mention the rest of your post.

So DAND, why would you read through Brian's post and not nail him but see fit to nail Wes? What's good for the goose....right? Or do we call that simply selective point issuing? Keep it up DAND.....people ARE watching AND talking.

Griz

Old 01-29-2007, 10:04 AM   #140
Cat_72
You took the words out of my mouth, Bob.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread