Warning Points System Mod - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Admin Area > FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum

Notices

FaunaClassifieds Site HELP & Feedback Forum Anything of a nature concerning this website, moderators, admin, or anything having to do with how it is being run, should go here. Criticism is welcome, but abusive antagonism is not. THIS IS NOT THE FORUM FOR FEEDBACK CONCERNING BUYERS AND SELLERS! Such posts are ONLY allowed as replies to classified ads posted by the specific member involved in a specific issue with you.

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 02:28 PM   #211
crotalusadamanteus
Karma really is NOT an accurate measure of ones worth around here.

However, your wording, and combative state of mind when you post, WILL. Just something to think about.

Certainly drawing attention to yourself by keeping this up is not going to draw any less attention to you. Oh contrare. It's like painting a big target on yourself.

Think about it some.

Old 02-02-2007, 02:29 PM   #212
mcgrath5860
High on the Pedestal Mr. Thomas?

No Mr. Thomas but the fall from that pedestal is not the problem, its the sudden stop at the bottom. I am knit-picking but Dr. Owens really feels threatened because of the reference I made about meeting at a show and finding out that I am really not as stupid as the gentlemen IMPLIED (again after that is the reason I got in trouble isn't it Implied message)? Mr. Thomas you are not above the rules sir and as far as enforcing them you can't waffle or waver. If you have a problem doing that maybe you need to come down off that pedestal and turn in your read pencil and golden ticket.

Old 02-02-2007, 02:37 PM   #213
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrath5860
I have lost 34 Karma points since yesterday and accumulated 6 more negative points because I questioned the actions and motives of my superiors.
Thats not the reason,as stated in the warning point system,you received those warning points for NOT adhering to the rules that have been set in place.For breaking said rules ,you received the warning point(s).

And at that point that you noticed a decline in your karma ,and a rise in your warning points,you might have started to think about WHY you were getting dinged ,and then done something constructive instead of deconstructive to remedy the problem.

Old 02-02-2007, 02:37 PM   #214
Scott Ashton
I like the Waffle House.

Especially their smothered hash browns.

The pecan waffles are also an excellent choice.

Speaking of Florida eateries - anyone a Sonny's fan?

Old 02-02-2007, 02:40 PM   #215
christopher66
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott Ashton
I like the Waffle House.

Especially their smothered hash browns.

The pecan waffles are also an excellent choice.

Speaking of Florida eateries - anyone a Sonny's fan?
scatered ,smothered ,chopped and diced !!

Wings and Curls ,best wings i ever ate.

Old 02-02-2007, 02:42 PM   #216
DThomas
Quote:
Originally Posted by mcgrath5860
No Mr. Thomas but the fall from that pedestal is not the problem, its the sudden stop at the bottom. I am knit-picking but Dr. Owens really feels threatened because of the reference I made about meeting at a show and finding out that I am really not as stupid as the gentlemen IMPLIED (again after that is the reason I got in trouble isn't it Implied message)? Mr. Thomas you are not above the rules sir and as far as enforcing them you can't waffle or waver. If you have a problem doing that maybe you need to come down off that pedestal and turn in your read pencil and golden ticket.

Old 02-02-2007, 02:43 PM   #217
Chameleon Company
Mike,

Quote:
I have lost 34 Karma points since yesterday and accumulated 6 more negative points because I questioned the actions and motives of my superiors. Just because you don't like my word or reference does not imply the message I am talking about has lesser value. Jim I also noted you are from Florida. Is he your idol also and do you like to eat at the "Waffle" house.
I feel your pain. You were just minding yor own business and then the bombs started dropping where you were walking. What an awful awful coincidence

Old 02-02-2007, 02:56 PM   #218
mcgrath5860
Higher Standard??

Hey you fat pussy!
I gave you a bad fucking karma rating because i didn't like your fucking post.
You on the other hand ,pussy,go to another thread were i have posted to get me back.Now who is the coward you yellowed back ,fat pussy.
I haven't posted here in this thread because i could give a flying fuck about ball pythons.Don't know and don't want to know them.
But i do know business,and i do know market fluctuation ,and market sateration.MY markets deal with animals selling for hundreds of thousands of dollars and multimillions.I Have seen markets crash,and people loss their life savings,i have also seen people make millions.
So don't call me a coward you pussy.Your the one going to another thread to hit the karma negatively.
Jack Ass!
I am sorry Christopher doe this quote look familiar??I get penalized now by you and another moderator twice since for 15 points but you received 1 point for this????? Im sorry but does anybody else out there feel like the playing field is slanted in one direction??

Old 02-02-2007, 02:58 PM   #219
crotalusadamanteus
feel better now?

Old 02-02-2007, 03:05 PM   #220
Chameleon Company
Suicide by cop .....

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread