Dragon Food - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Bearded Dragons Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 02-07-2004, 10:27 PM   #1
Reptilian54
Dragon Food

What are the main things I should have in a Bearded Dragon veggie bowl? I need a list of what should be in the bowls mixture...Thanks...

Old 02-07-2004, 11:22 PM   #2
herpspaz
i feed my beardie gutloaded crix - dusted every other time, and a mixture of kale, mustard greens, collard, dandelion greens, cilantro, chinese bok choy, and sometimes squash. (really whatever i decide is cheap at the grocery store for that week).

maybe you should do a bit more researching before you actually go out and get a beardie, may save yourself a lot of trouble, and your beardie a lot of stress.

Old 02-07-2004, 11:24 PM   #3
Reptilian54
I already know what I can put in for the dragon, there is a list of about 1232193712 things, I thought someone might of wanted to give me a little list of what I should have in his bowl daily. Thanks for the info though. Both topics.

Old 02-07-2004, 11:36 PM   #4
W.Wedeking
There are plenty of breeders with websites who have caresheets that include everything you are asking.

Old 02-11-2004, 11:54 PM   #5
dandddragons
go to beautifuldragons.com, veronica has a list of all foods and what and why they are or are not good for your dragon. it's been a blessing to lots of people having her charts, she devotes herself to the best care possible of bearded dragons (others creatures too i think).

Old 02-23-2004, 05:17 PM   #6
Snakebyt
here is what i used for a staple for them

collard, mustard,or kale
yellow squash
green zuccini
carrots

Old 02-25-2004, 01:25 PM   #7
dandddragons
we use romaine, collard, mustard, turnip, kale& parsley as a base, we give them as much variety as we can depending on availability. we also use carrots and tomatoes sometimes. as for fruit we use mangos and papaya. we have heard figs are good too but haven't found any fresh figs yet. we are always looking for more ideas and variety for them, who wants to eat same old thing everyday. we are planning on growing our own greens this summer, as we did some last summer.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!