Good Guy Brandon Worley - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-22-2013, 03:21 PM   #1
niksreps
Brandon Worley

I had been looking all over for some dubia roaches and couldn't really find a whole lot and couldn't find anything for a decent price. Brandon hooked up me! He has great prices and a great product! His dubias are top notch! He provides excellent customer service and spends whatever time need answering any and all questions(which in my case was a lot and he was very patient with me). He helped me with all the setup and caring for them information to sustain the colony on my own. I couldn't be happier with the large order I received. I would recommend him to anyone asking for roaches ( he raises more than just dubias and has killer prices on all of them!) and would buy more from him in the future for sure!

Old 05-04-2013, 10:41 AM   #2
allreptiles1966
I have to agree with Brandon being a top notch guy and has earned a spot in my book.
Anyone looking to purchase or get help,i believe he will help you out with no questions asked and will be happy to do it too.
Rich

Old 07-03-2013, 10:25 AM   #3
secrethyperjets
Quote:
Originally Posted by allreptiles1966 View Post
I have to agree with Brandon being a top notch guy and has earned a spot in my book.
Anyone looking to purchase or get help,i believe he will help you out with no questions asked and will be happy to do it too.
Rich
I've only just recently started in the herp hobby and had the absolute pleasure of purchasing from Brandon as my first FaunaClassifieds transaction. I bought five pounds of roach chow and six ounces of water crystals.

Since this was going to be my very first attempt to raise a small colony of feeders I wanted to know I was feeding them more than just ground up dog food and leftover oranges, because I would feed more than that to my bearded dragon. His roach chow seemed not only well researched but rich in its contents (bee pollen? I know people that would pay Whole Foods most of their paycheck for something like that!) so I wanted to start my dubias off right.

I had no idea how to go about ordering from Brandon, as most of the other ads I had viewed had corresponding links to websites, and his did not. But all I had to do was ask, and he very kindly told me exactly what to do.

He seemed so easy to talk to that I mentioned to him another seller I was having trouble contacting (I ordered through their site before finding out they were also on fauna) and he pointed me towards the BOI for future purchases and let me know that, while this person's customer service was lacking their product was good. I'm a worrier when it comes to money, and Brandon helped put my mind at ease.

After I'd paid (I used paypal) Brandon for the product he kept in touch, letting me know that his bee pollen was a day late coming in and my order would be slightly delayed, but he wouldn't ship me the chow without it's critical ingredient. I appreciate his confidence in his product and the fact he took the time to let me know. He also offered me some pro tips (saturate the crystals in fruit juice, get a heating pad to keep them warm...) which I might have overlooked otherwise.

My arrived on Monday and I immediately made a batch of water and fed the chow to my bugs. I had been feeding them chunks of fruit and bread prior to the chow coming in and they went to town! They started to come out to eat before I even closed the lid.

I couldn't have asked for a better starting experience, and I know I can go to Brandon and ask any questions a first time herper might need answered without feeling intimidated. I highly recommend him to anyone new to the hobby or who wants to feel like they are more than just an invoice number!

Old 07-03-2013, 10:36 AM   #4
Kristi23
Brandon is a super great guy. His roach chow is the best we've purchased. Our dubias go crazy over it. His customer service is excellent, too.

Old 07-03-2013, 11:23 AM   #5
Badcompany
Wow.....just wow...awesome write up Steph..thanks for the kind words spoken so well....your trying to make me cry I know what your doing...lol...but it's my job to help you,and guide you and make sure you get the best product for your needs, people have to stick together in this hobby as we all know well....but who takes the time and who doesn't,it really makes a difference and I challenge everyone to do likewise,word of mouth is priceless advertising you must earn,you cant buy it anywhere..

Kristi your great to work with as well and your words are appreciated too thank you both so much and holler if you need anything...

.....................BrandonWorley

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!