Rodentpro.com - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 04-15-2003, 04:12 PM   #1
Candy
Rodentpro.com

Anybody with references for Rodentpro.com please let me know good/bad or indifferent.

Thanks!

Old 04-15-2003, 04:25 PM   #2
Darin Chappell
Candy,

If you'll do a search on "rodentpro" you'll find a wide variety of experiences given by multiple individuals in several threads. Also, just so you know, full names are usually required on the BOI. I say "usually" because there are some instances, such as a simple request for information like yours here, that do not require the full name of the poster. However, sinc the BOI usually does require your full name, it may be in your best interest to just add your full name into your signature.

Old 04-15-2003, 04:47 PM   #3
GeckosbyDesign
Thumbs up Excellent people

I have been to Kevin's place a few times to pick up feeders when I go back home. He has always been more than helpful and the sizes on the rodents are excellent.
Bruce Davis
geckosbydesign

Old 04-15-2003, 05:06 PM   #4
cka
I ordered from them twice last year and both times everything went smooth. Their packing is excellent and their site is extremely easy to navigate...

Old 04-15-2003, 06:12 PM   #5
thomas davis
we order form kevin&kelli every 3months allways easy transaction and great feeders,we a very very happy customers for a year now,order w/confidence,,,,,thomas davis T&S reptile farm

Old 04-15-2003, 06:23 PM   #6
sputnik
GOOD FEEDERS

Well packaged goods, great rodents. Reliable service.........Yep, I think I'll keep buying from them!

Old 04-15-2003, 06:41 PM   #7
ksshane
I have been buying rodents from Kevin, and Kelli for almost a year now, and I'm very happy with them

Old 04-15-2003, 06:41 PM   #8
Uffern
The only problem I have with RodentPro is that they do not vacuum seal the bags they ship the rodents in. 100 mice will only keep so long in a regular zipper bag before becoming freezer burned. Other than that, the transactions went smoothly.

Old 04-15-2003, 07:57 PM   #9
kenster
Rodent Pro is great. I have never had a problem with them. As stated earlier the site is very easy to get around in. And I am a big fan of the online ordering!!

Old 04-15-2003, 09:36 PM   #10
DangerJudy
Wink I like Rodent Pro...

I like Rodent Pro because they don't have a minimum order. So to feed my two snakes I can place a small order without trouble, still get great prices, and the mice are always big and healthy. Also they are very nice on the phone, and the shipments I get from them are always on time.

DJ

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!