kenneth Yates of South Carolina - Page 10 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 12-18-2003, 11:00 PM   #91
The BoidSmith
Quote:
my story is straight and will not change
Which of the three if I may ask:

1. Reimbursement of the dead snakes.

2. Reimbursment for the missing snake (according to you just the puff adder).

3. No reimbursing/replacing anything because he agreed to accept the extra snakes instead.

Old 12-18-2003, 11:03 PM   #92
Wilomn
my story is straight and will not change

Is anyone willing to give odds on the veracity of this statement by kennyboy? Anyone? Anyone at all????

If there truly was a waiver of live arrival then there is very little point to most of this thread. If there was truly a snake shorted and then additional snakes sent to make up for it and everyone was happy then there is no point to this thread.

So, let's cut the crap.

Were the snakes shipped without a live arrival guarentee?
Was the puff adder shortage made up for with other snakes?

If the answer to the above questions is yes then this thread should be locked.

Wes Pollock

Old 12-18-2003, 11:04 PM   #93
elite
to me my story or talk is right. those are my thought and statements to questions

neal shut up

Old 12-18-2003, 11:05 PM   #94
elite
wes

you lock up

Old 12-18-2003, 11:06 PM   #95
The BoidSmith
I agree with Wes, particularly when Kevin, while logged in, is not willing to clarify this issue further.

Old 12-18-2003, 11:07 PM   #96
elite
come on kevin the truth is out you are on line lets talk here i am

Old 12-18-2003, 11:12 PM   #97
oreganus
Lightbulb This is the exact email that Ken sent me...

"if you do not mind through all of your discussions would would please send or and prove LIVE delivery guarantee from me and sending them for well no cost this all makes no free sense of a lawsuit. did i miss something did you send me money?"

Okay, I am not going to argue with this guy and I find it really funny that when I was on here last, there were only 8 pages, now there are 16+, most of which was lame excuses like " I couldn't find the right insulation". To comment on the accusation that I was in a hurry, Ken was told it was no hurry and I would have never said ship with improper methods, since, as has been proved, I would never have been paid back for them. Just read the quote above from Ken's email, that pretty much proves that he would not have paid anything back anyways. I would have cut and pasted the email, but his emails have a colored background and everytime I try to cut and paste them, they won't come out. I have also told him from the beginning that I was in no hurry, ask anyone else that I have been dealing with at the same time, I have told several people to take their time shipping, I was not in a hurry because of christmas. Kenneth was the one that insisted on shipping right away because he wanted them all gone due to his wanting room for more highend ball pythons. As for the extras animals, there was never a mention of them replacing snakes that he didn't have, he simply said he was throwing them in because he wanted all of his venomous gone. Also, if he didn't have three puffs, WHY WERE THEY LISTED ON HIS AD?? As for the mention or accusation of switching mambas, I never switched anything, there were three of us here when the snakes were unpacked, the pictures were taken right after everything was unpacked and checked. I just find this whole thing really frustrating. But I kind of expected lame excuses after I posted on here, but that is okay, I think with the full detail in which I explained and posted pictures to back up the statements and copies of emails, I think I have done a good job of proving my case about this guy.
Thanks
Kevin smith

Old 12-18-2003, 11:15 PM   #98
oreganus
Lightbulb ps..

the last part of that email is where Kenneth tried to deny me sending him cash, which he contradicted in emails I posted on the third or fourth post where I posted cut and pasted the entire correspondence between Kenneth and I.
Thanks
Kevin Smith

Old 12-18-2003, 11:20 PM   #99
elite
wow more lies
for example i do not have or raise ball pythons then why would i need more romm for them
shipping methods??? we never discussed exact box shipping methods he needed them shipped right away of course that is his word against mine
truly the no money emails was me having fun with him because i laugh at his lawsuit

puff adders (as we spoke of) was a misinventory

your pictures are not even my snake(blk mamba)

Old 12-18-2003, 11:23 PM   #100
elite
come on kevin what about venomoid research killing snakes

lets talk about what u do

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!