REALLY?!!! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Venomous Snakes Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 12-20-2015, 06:42 PM   #11
RaceSanchez
Strange and horrible abuse are two different things.....

Old 12-20-2015, 06:46 PM   #12
54bogger
Yep, it sure is.

Old 12-21-2015, 12:02 AM   #13
hhmoore
Quote:
Originally Posted by 54bogger View Post
I see me being banned soon because of a few who think they know whats best for EVERYONE!

Funny - just before you posted that, you sent me a message with the statement
Quote:
Why don't you just ban me and be done with it?
I wasn't even the one that initiated the communication - you contacted me to whine about somebody giving you negative karma. I'm not sure how you think things work here; but the only one that would get you banned is Barry Foster. As long as you keep your posting within the rules, it doesn't really matter what anybody thinks of your practices.
I don't agree with them, personally; but it isn't worth the aggravation of addressing your threads. I also think you like stirring the pot by posting images you know will garner strong reactions. Some would probably call you an attention ; but maybe you just like showing off your animals like many other people. (Nah - you could do that without stuffing them inside your shirt)

Old 12-21-2015, 09:47 AM   #14
54bogger
Your just another LOUD MOUTH just like your buddy's, I'll post nothing but pics of me free handling my snakes from now on.
A lot of you talk BIG on the computer but I'll bet in person you would choose your words more wisely, but alas you like to flex your COMPUTER MUSCLES.

Old 12-21-2015, 10:34 AM   #15
hhmoore
I'm not flexing any muscle at all - I could care less what images you post (as long as they don't violate rules), and I have no interest in feeding your desire for attention. Remember, I had not said anything against you, or your practices, until you approached me then posted BS about getting banned. I made no such comments, and you have received no infractions for anything you have said/posted in any of your threads (one for a disruptive post you made in somebody's ad), so what's your issue?
It really seems like it's because I changed my mind about giving you positive karma after looking at some of your recent posts...and if that's the case, you won't like the red boxes coming your way.

Old 12-21-2015, 10:40 AM   #16
54bogger
Bring'm on!!! Why don't you post my WHOLE MESSAGE that I sent you instead of picking out pieces? I don't care what y'all do now, you wanna play? LET'S PLAY!!!!!!

Old 12-21-2015, 11:23 AM   #17
RaceSanchez
I thought this thread was in regards of poor treatment towards the reptiles in question. This took a left turn really quick.
Obviously, there is more than meets the eye.

Old 12-21-2015, 11:24 AM   #18
TOsage
Barry, I'd advise you to stop challenging those with more power and far more intelligence than you but you will continue to listen only to the voices in your head so best to stop giving attention to your self-promoting thread.

Old 12-21-2015, 12:43 PM   #19
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaceSanchez View Post
Obviously, there is more than meets the eye.
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...d.php?t=534398

Old 12-21-2015, 04:16 PM   #20
54bogger
Bring it!! you wanna play, then lets play! No more discussion,just pics.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!