Good Guy "Snared99" aka Pat Kline - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 03-21-2017, 02:43 PM   #1
hisk
"Snared99" aka Pat Kline

I recently ordered a CB Cornuta and a High Red Ornate Pacman frog from Pat Kline. Babies are gorgeous and healthy with clear eyes, and were well packed with foam insulation, a heating pack and newspaper, in size-appropriate cups. He also delayed shipping until the weather on his end was favorable, which I really appreciated.

10/10, would order from this seller again.

Old 03-21-2017, 11:46 PM   #2
Jawsofafrog
I received my order today as well. A well packed and heated with my CB aurita. The little one is settling in quite well. I definitely would do business again. I can't wait to rise this beautiful rare specimen!

Old 03-22-2017, 12:40 PM   #3
cepahlopoder
I got my order today. Baby P.bicolor. Have to say communication was a bit crappy and only got a tracking number after I filed a paypal complaint the day of delivery. This was after multiple requests for a tracking number the night before. When I did pick up the frogs they were in good shape and seem to be healthy. Personally with out a apology I would not buy from him again.

Old 03-22-2017, 12:46 PM   #4
DavidBeard
Is this the same Pat Kline that has a bunch of negative reviews/bad guy threads?

Old 03-22-2017, 01:00 PM   #5
MomofDnNnD
Pat Kline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Is this the same Pat Kline that has a bunch of negative reviews/bad guy threads?
Not that I've ever found. Can you post links to these "bad reviews"? Pat Kline in PA is a great guy with a great reputation.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:19 PM   #7
hisk
Quote:
Originally Posted by DavidBeard View Post
Based on that thread though, it was largely a misunderstanding that was eventually resolved to the liking of both parties. Unless I missed something, I did only skim.

Old 03-22-2017, 06:58 PM   #8
DavidBeard
You're right, I was incorrect in thinking this was the same Pat who was scamming people in the invertebrate world years back....my apologies.

Old 03-24-2017, 08:40 AM   #9
snared99
Definitively not me, not a invert guy at all!! LOL

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!