Bad Guy Victor Rivera at Reptiles Plus is Untrustworthy! - Page 18 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 05-20-2009, 01:19 PM   #171
HyderHouseHerps
perhaps you need to go read all the emails I posted then. That was all the communication we had.

Old 10-29-2009, 01:50 AM   #172
TheSouthFace
This is great. I feel like I'm in grammer school again,.lol. I think I feel a pimpil coming on,..lol. Can I post my personal problems on here? Any Psycho-ciatrist out there??? Need some help with my personal problems. You see, I have this...............aww never mind. Somebody will just find something else to talk about. At least then, I can go on about my normal life, and get back to my bad shipping procedures, and money scamming, and killing my reptiles. Ahhhh Life Is Good!!!!!
Does anyone realize that Victor, the fella that this thread was started about, is still posting animals for sale on Fauna, and still has an up and running, somewhat successful website??? This thread has gotten so askewed from what it was originally started for, that this guy has been lost in conversation, going on with his "business as usual". I have to say that if you have nothing to contribute to the facts of Victors bad business practices, you need to READ ONLY. Adding your $.02 to this thread only makes it harder to pick out the facts of what he did. You all are essentially helping him slip through the cracks and start posting adds again. Given enough time, this will most certainly happen again. And then it will be back to square 1. I have seen in a Cornsnake ad on Fauna that he still list snakes for sale. Fauna should not let this happen.

Old 12-05-2009, 01:07 AM   #173
Geckomomma
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesplus View Post
well good for you! you can buy your snakes some where else! we are not asking you or anyone to buy from reptiles plus! trust me we have customers who will buy snakes and other things from our store and online. have nice day! btw snoop all you want we have nothing to hide from you or anybody!
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesplus View Post
from reading all the crap on here this BIO thread is nothing but a witch hunt! with a select group of people with no lives,haters and people with nothing better to do then spread lies and deceive the public with there one sided stories. yes i think i put it all in a nut shell! For the record the BIO does not and will not keep me in line with there threats! i choose to do the right thing for my customers because that what i belive in. so cut the bull!
Judging by the difference in grammar usage and spelling... I'd have to say the boyfriend "borrowed" Vicky's account and posted as him. Talk about hiding behind someone else. You really should make your own account and post on it.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
reptilesplus, victor rivera