Bad Guy Victor Rivera at Reptiles Plus is Untrustworthy! - Page 2 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-26-2009, 02:05 PM   #11
Uroboros
Fauna nick is "ReptilesPlus"

From his profile page:

"Friends
reptilesplus has not made any friends yet " (lol)

I thought it would be useful to post his Fauna ID here, too. His last activity was this morning at 8:25 pst but I can't see what that activity was.

Has he been made aware of this thread? I'd like to see some feedback because at this point, I won't buy anything from this seller.

Old 02-26-2009, 04:20 PM   #12
Jugulator98
Hi. I just sent Mr. Rivera an email notifying him of the posting of this thread. This is what I just emailed to him:

"Victor. At the request of a member on Fauna, I am writing to notify you of a thread that I posted on the Fauna Board of Inquiry regarding our transaction. I posted my side of the story. It appears that others on the board are interested to hear your side of the story. Thanks. BRIAN"

Old 02-26-2009, 07:13 PM   #13
reptilesplus
we did not ship anything to you without a heat pack and proper package! also you did not read the terms on the website please read them again. Also the snakes are W.C but they were inspected by me and they did not have any mites on them. we did ship the package next day but because you live in a rural area they could not guarantee next day delivery! i did not know that until i spoke with them after the package was already delivered! that is why it was delayed. and if you read the terms we are not responsible for any shipping delays!

Old 02-26-2009, 07:16 PM   #14
Nagini
Reptiles plus, did you tell them you were sending them WCs? if so can you provide proof that you did? And how can you claim to pack them properly when there's proof that it wasnt packed properly and that you indeed sent it 2nd day?

Old 02-26-2009, 07:24 PM   #15
reptilesplus
Hi yes i told him over the phone that they were W.C imports. i also told him to read the terms before making his purchase. I had no idea that the shipper was going to deliver his package on the 2nd day! If so i would not have shipped the snakes out to him. I have a picture of the snakes i sent him! i took a picture of them just before i shipped them to him. The same week i also sold the same types of snakes to another customer and they were very happy with them. They also posted their experience on here as well. so i am surprized at what Mr. hamilton said on here.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:27 PM   #16
Uroboros
A receipt from the post office with an amount differing that on the label posted above would be helpful. Some physical proof.

Old 02-26-2009, 07:33 PM   #17
Jugulator98
Victor. The package CLEARLY shows that you shipped it using 2-Day shipping, NOT next day. This is a violation of your shipping policy. Also...if they told you that it wouldnt arrive on the 23rd when you delivered it, why didnt you say in the email that it wouldnt arrive until the 24th? Instead...you acted surprised when it wasnt delivered to me on the 23rd. This is the email you sent me:

> > From: Victor Rivera <riverav@reptilesplus.net>
> > Subject: Re: your snake order
> > To: jugulator_98@yahoo.com
> > Date: Wednesday, December 24, 2008, 4:41 PM
> > really i put in a heat pack. i will be talking to
> them
> > about that because i sent them next day not two day
> > shipping! so it seems like for whatever reason they
> delyed
> > your package this happens sometime on busy hoildays.
> but i
> > will address this with them thanks
> >

If this was stated to you on the day you tried to ship these snakes, why is this the first time that Im hearing it?
If you knew this information, why did you wait until now to share it? The responsible thing to do would have been to call or email and let me know this information. If I had known this, I would have canceled my order!! I wouldnt have taken the chance!!

Aside from all this, when I placed my order with you on the phone, you stated that the snakes would be shipped in an INSULATED box. Does this box look insulated to you?

Old 02-26-2009, 07:36 PM   #18
Jugulator98
Now Im really confused....

On your first post Victor, you said the Post Office told you that they couldnt get it to my house overnight.
Now, in your second post you state that you had NO IDEA that it was going to be delayed.

Which is it?

Also, if you had no idea...all you need to do is look at YOUR copy of the shipping label that clearly states the scheduled date of arrival to be the 24th, NOT the 23rd. It doesnt get any clearer than that.

Old 02-26-2009, 08:14 PM   #19
SofaKing
Victor

Why did you ship the snakes Illegally through the USPS? The only time a shipment is delayed cause of rural area's is when the postal service is involved. You already proved what kind of ass clown you are, and your business practices are pitiful, and obviously your knowledge is still lacking.

There is no doubt with the proof of the pictures that you are responsible for killing the snakes, for the way you shipped them. Give the man his money back that he rightfully deserves!

Old 02-26-2009, 08:52 PM   #20
David Reid
I am just curious, is the "Plus," in Reptiles Plus, the mites that you get with your purchase?

You are the poster child of a bad reptile related business. You sell WC junk, you ship illegally through the Post Office, you use boxes without insulation, no heat pack in site, and to top it all off, you ship second day air, and then say the shipper is to blame for the loss of the snakes? Are you serious...?

Dave

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
reptilesplus, victor rivera