Bad Guy Victor Rivera at Reptiles Plus is Untrustworthy! - Page 7 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-28-2009, 07:31 PM   #61
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by reptilesplus View Post
oh yea and you are quite a character your self kelli sewer mouth!
Go fuck yourself, and don't email me again.
H.I.S.S.
http://www.hisss.net
http://www.geckoforums.net
^HP^
http://hayden-putteespam_spam_spam_spam_spam_mory-of.com
http://tonyhawkfoundation.org/
that what she wrote me! that tell a lot about her sorry ass!
So what's your point? I never said I wasn't a potty mouth. Of course I was replying to your previous messages that I already posted. Oh yes, and, I blocked your email address.

Old 02-28-2009, 07:39 PM   #62
reptilesplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by brrrman View Post
Hi Victor,

I am the guy who purchased the gonyasome from you the same time as this other customer. Now in my experience the packaging was similar except for 2 major points. You taped a good sized heat pack to the lid of the container, and secondly you shipped priority overnight and I received within 24 hours. the snakes were warm and alive. being around a long time they got nixed for mites within 5 minutes of opening the container and no I did not see any mites but your an importer, so it is very possible that this customers snakes got them from your other stock. I believe that in fact you attempted to save a few bucks and that cost the lives of these snakes due too the cold temps up here.
Strangely I also ordered 2 western coachwhips. you did not send them but did return my money after I opted out of a store credit. I find it very hard to believe that you didn't know you were sold out for both of us. one of us had to order first, and the second should not been able to place an order. I believe you took both of our monies in an attempt to bait and switch. I am disgusted by the fact that I put in a good word for you on this B.O.I. when you had to know that you took my money or this gentleman's knowing that you had no coachwhips. Plain and simple Vic if you consider me a good customer and you wish to see any repeat business from me or anyone who has used you on this site with a semi successful outcome then you will call this customer and apologize for the shipping errors and refund his money.
i never told you they were captive born they are W.C animals fresh imports if they had mites i did not see it. but since they are W.C anything is possible. if people dont want W.C reptiles dont order them. and please read the terms! i am not pressing any one to buy from me. if there a reptile you want and i have it then you buy it or pass! i dont really have to guarantee anything but i do!

Old 02-28-2009, 07:41 PM   #63
reptilesplus
Quote:
Originally Posted by KelliH View Post
So what's your point? I never said I wasn't a potty mouth. Of course I was replying to your previous messages that I already posted. Oh yes, and, I blocked your email address.
so stop talking shit!

Old 02-28-2009, 07:42 PM   #64
KelliH
Quote:
i dont care what impression you have of me! and if kelli disrespects me like hell i am going to let her do it!
scumbag horrible snake dealer douche liar scammer ass clown

In case you didn't notice, all of the above words were used to describe you before I ever posted in this thread.

You can single me out if you want to, I can hang.

Old 02-28-2009, 07:47 PM   #65
reptilesplus
bitch sound like to me you got too much time on your hands get life, get job get laid! do something with your self or stick one of your snakes up your

Old 02-28-2009, 07:48 PM   #66
KelliH
Quote:
bitch sound like to me you got too much time on your hands get life, get job get laid! do something with your self or stick one of your snakes up your
ahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Old 02-28-2009, 08:24 PM   #67
brrrman
Just keep killing yourself

Quote:
Hi yes i told him over the phone that they were W.C imports. i also told him to read the terms before making his purchase. I had no idea that the shipper was going to deliver his package on the 2nd day! If so i would not have shipped the snakes out to him. I have a picture of the snakes i sent him! i took a picture of them just before i shipped them to him. The same week i also sold the same types of snakes to another customer and they were very happy with them. They also posted their experience on here as well. so i am surprized at what Mr. hamilton said on here.
That other customer was me you did not send the same "TYPES" of snakes cuz you had no coachwhips. But for some reason you did take our money.

Quote:
first off i never received a body A PICTURE OF THE SNAKE! so how am i going to refund anything on just pure word!
As the guy you stated was the happy customer who got the same snakes the same week. both you and I know they are the snakes you sent they are the relatively the same size and girth as the rats you sent me.

Quote:
how do you know i dont invest money on my shipping materials? how do you really know i did not pack the box right last time i check i include a heat pack and styro. i bought boxes, styro and heat pack from my connections.
My package was exactly as the photo shown by Brian. no box, except for the usps box. No styro, the large deli dish was packed with balled up newspaper for insulation,similar to Brian's photo. a heat pack was taped too the lid in my case.
Victor, once more, the box brian received clearly said 2 day delivery.It even showed the estimated time as 2 days away. You did tell me they were imports. that may explain some mites, but that wasn't what killed the snakes.
The poor shipping practice is. So you owe Brian a refund, pay him.

Old 02-28-2009, 08:41 PM   #68
Dennis Hultman
Quote:
Originally Posted by brrrman View Post
Victor, once more, the box brian received clearly said 2 day delivery.It even showed the estimated time as 2 days away. You did tell me they were imports. that may explain some mites, but that wasn't what killed the snakes.
The poor shipping practice is. So you owe Brian a refund, pay him.
He is out for three days for his overly abusive comments to other members.

Old 02-28-2009, 08:41 PM   #69
Ken Foose
Stupid People are too stupid to realize they are stupid

I usually don't get involved in the shouting matches here, as I have found there are plenty of people that usually voice my opinion on most subjects for me. But to you Vic I can say this much, damn you're dumb. Your actions and stupidity in the way you make yourself come across have a direct, and I mean DIRECT effect on my business, and just about any other business that sells almost anything on the internet. No wonder it's hard for people to trust anyone on the other end of the phone line or computer connection when there are people like you giving a shining example for the rest of us. You are a stupid person, a bad example of a human being, a poor herpetologist, and a really bad businessman. I buy my Gonyosoma from importers. They are tricky to get started, and sometimes they don't "start" at all. They usually don't come in with mites which means they more then likely got them from whatever else you are housing in the same room. They do usually come loaded with other internal parasites which must be treated before you can sell them to others. They are also usually reluctant to feed on pre killed prey, but with a little work and patience they often start taking them with no problem. It all takes work. Something I don't think you know the meaning of. And it's people like you that make us all look like we suck. Well, most of us don't. But you do. Just another fly by night know nothing yahoo that wants to make a quick buck at our expense. And parasites one of you idiots crawls out from under a rock to invade our industy you just make it harder on the rest of us to make an HONEST living. Victor, stupid, sir, you don't mail snakes, period. You don't ship snakes with mites, period. You don't improperly package live animals, period. You treat imports, especially SE Asian imports for internal parasites before you ship. You make sure they are feeding on a food source that is easily obtained by the customer before you ship.

If you had one wish, I bet it would be that you had the great parasites that Kelli has, and her customer base. I bet you wished you had her experience and expertise, and I bet you wish you made even a fraction of what she makes selling her animals, most of which she produces on her own, therefore not needing to import anything. There's nothing wrong with imports as long as they are done the proper way, which I'll bet you don't do. Not saying that you don't know how, just saying you don't care. The way you shipped the Gonyosoma more then proves that fact. The one nice thing about stupid people like you in our industry, or any other industry for that matter, you'll be gone soon. However, I'm afraid there's always someone out there to replace you. Never fails.
Oh, and if you'd like to rant and cuss at me, go for it, I don't really care. In fact I might even crack a smile as I read your response. If you have not been banned from this site before you get the chance to respond. You're not too bright are ya?

Old 02-28-2009, 08:42 PM   #70
Ken Foose
Well hell, I didn't respond quick enough.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
reptilesplus, victor rivera