help! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Lizard Discussion Forums > Iguanas & Monitors Discussion Forum

Notices

Old 07-05-2004, 05:13 PM   #1
lifeisevil
help!

my iguana doesn't want to eat i got him like 4 days ago and i'm feeding him iguana food and carrots but he doesn't wanna eat it he wants to get out of the aqurium hes a meduim sized iguana the bulb broke the other day and i havent been able to get a new one so i but a night light for lizards so i dk if the might be the problem? tomorrw i'm going to get the new light cause 2-day there closed....so what should i do for now? also he lost a nail trying to run away...

thanks.....

Old 07-14-2004, 01:25 AM   #2
lzrdldy
Unhappy

keep him warm!!!use a reg light bulb 4 heat till you can get his reg light. you need a basking light and a uvb 5.0 light. what size is his cage? stop with the carrots!!! ONLY ONCE IN A WHILE. feed lots of dark green vegies and fruit. no head lettuce!!! romaine lettuce,collard greens,kale,etc. fruits-watermelon,pears,grapes,apples,etc. just keep on working on handling him it takes time for them to trust you.. PATIENCE AND LOTS OF HANDLING!!!! good luck

Old 07-14-2004, 01:37 AM   #3
lifeisevil
thanks

i got my iguana a light and its now eating alot..is it bad to over feed? because he eats at least 5 times a day or even more...

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!