Bad Guy Adam Wysocki - No response - Page 27 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 07-13-2010, 09:29 PM   #261
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve Hamm View Post
Echeck has cleared!
Very nice Steve!

Randal Berry

Old 07-13-2010, 10:38 PM   #262
WillArt
Quote:
Originally Posted by waltah! View Post
I have to ask how you know that Adam hasn't contacted this person. Just because you didn't read about it on the BOI doesn't mean it's not happening. I'd like to see some actual proof from the OP as well as emails including emails since this thread has started. People are ready to hang Adam, but there have been no details posted here at all. As has been said there's two sides of it and the accuser hasn't even really posted his.
Personally I'm hoping this all gets resolved quickly as I know Adam to be a good guy.
I have know idea,they have posted that they have made contact.But contact has not been made in two years, how do you defend that?What do you need proof for?what about the op?like I said I dont know him and I really hope this goes well for everyone involved,truly!But,I have been in the position as the op except with no resolve so I know how it feels.How would you feel if this happened to you?I know what I would do.From what I read, what other side of story does he have,personal problems or something,come on.Look, I am sure he is a great guy if it was my friend,I would probably go to bat for him too.I hope he pays his debts, everyone is happy, they can close this thread and forget about it.But you are running a business - This is not good business and there really is no getting around that.Unless he was in a coma for 2yrs.Thats all I'm saying, this is not my fight just my "Valid" two sense .

Old 07-14-2010, 02:51 AM   #263
StrictlyExotics
Quote:
Originally Posted by WillArt View Post
I have know idea,they have posted that they have made contact.But contact has not been made in two years, how do you defend that?What do you need proof for?what about the op?like I said I dont know him and I really hope this goes well for everyone involved,truly!But,I have been in the position as the op except with no resolve so I know how it feels.How would you feel if this happened to you?I know what I would do.From what I read, what other side of story does he have,personal problems or something,come on.Look, I am sure he is a great guy if it was my friend,I would probably go to bat for him too.I hope he pays his debts, everyone is happy, they can close this thread and forget about it.But you are running a business - This is not good business and there really is no getting around that.Unless he was in a coma for 2yrs.Thats all I'm saying, this is not my fight just my "Valid" two sense .
This is what I have a problem with and why it seems like I am defending Mr Wysocki, when I am not. William, where are you getting your information from? Where has it been stated that there "has been no contact for two years"?

I am NOT singling your post out, but this is my "valid point" as I explained to someone in PMs as someone relatively "new" to Fauna might misconstrue the actual facts based on what we say. There has been a total of 3 emails posted from the OP (original poster) none of which stated there was no communication for 2 years, but 4 months.

While I dont think anyone that has defended Mr Wysocki, or asked for more proof, thinks that Mr Wysocki is right be not having contact for 4 mos, but it seems as though he not only cut the OP off, but cut off people who still owed him money. Maybe he indeed has/had some serious issues that would account for 4 mos of no contact, we dont know. Doesnt make it right, but we arent in his position to know what was going on through his head during that time.

I will give an example that most people here know... My parents home was hit by a tornado on May 10, 2010. They still dont have a roof on their home, no cable, no landline phone, and only a cell phone. Fortunately, my family doesnt run a home-based business that they have to keep in daily contact with people via the internet, have a need to watch TV, etc... But, my point being is that they dont take having internet or communication with the outside world important at the moment. Hell, they dont have a roof on their home, I wouldnt either.

Im not making excuses for Mr Wysocki whatsoever as I do not know him. I am just explaining that there are some instances that we should be able to accept other than "only if he was in a coma for 2 years". By the way, you made some valid points but we really need more facts IMO.

Old 07-14-2010, 10:06 AM   #264
TripleMoonsExotic
Quote:
Originally Posted by StrictlyExotics View Post
Maybe he indeed has/had some serious issues that would account for 4 mos of no contact, we dont know. Doesnt make it right, but we arent in his position to know what was going on through his head during that time.
Do you understand why this isn't a valid excuse? It doesn't matter if it's been 2 years or 4 months of no contact. He's been attending shows over the past 4 months! If you have time for shows, you have time for your business debts!

Old 07-14-2010, 10:22 AM   #265
cobraman1
Its obvious that Adam knows about this thread, so why wouldnt he come forth to defend himself if he was in fact innocent? Its odd to me that Jamie is trying so hard to defend Adam, but his lack of defending himself screams "guilty" to me. Why would andrew lie about any of this? He didnt even start this thread to try and prove adam was a bad guy. All he wanted was for someone to help him get in contact with him. I agree with others, if you have time for shows, you surely have time to defend yourself on the BOI.

Old 07-14-2010, 11:07 AM   #266
zim13
Why is everyone still bringing up the same points over and over? You have nothing new to add to anything. The only people that should be posting from here on out are the ones who actually HAVE an issue with Adam. Hopefully those posts will report of him making good on these transactions. The rest of us need to move on. SERIOUSLY......

Old 07-14-2010, 11:22 AM   #267
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim13 View Post
Why is everyone still bringing up the same points over and over? You have nothing new to add to anything. The only people that should be posting from here on out are the ones who actually HAVE an issue with Adam. Hopefully those posts will report of him making good on these transactions. The rest of us need to move on. SERIOUSLY......
*Takes crown off...

We do it because WE CAN.

This is a public forum, and what is happening here is one of the consequences and dangers of unethical business practices. Those that practice them usually end up on the BOI and it stays there and is discussed ad nauseum usually until the issues are resolved.

Each time someone says something in defense of the INDEFENSIBLE or imagines some excuse that justifies the kind of behavior and business practices revealed here in this thread, someone that disagrees will probably respond, just as I have now responded to you.

*puts back on my crown.

Old 07-14-2010, 01:39 PM   #268
Skiploder
Quote:
Originally Posted by zim13 View Post
I'll move on when the OP reports that the debt has been repaid in full.

In the meantime, you can move on if you please.

Old 07-14-2010, 05:06 PM   #269
lanceheads
Quote:
Originally Posted by Skiploder View Post
I'll move on when the OP reports that the debt has been repaid in full.

In the meantime, you can move on if you please.

Randal Berry

Old 07-15-2010, 07:53 PM   #270
IslandArboreals
I am NOT Adam Wysocki of 8 Ball Pythons

Thank you to one of the memebers here who suggested that I might be Adam. I am now getting emails telling me to pay debts owed.

Again - I AM NOT ADAM WYSOCKI, I DO NOT KNOW ADAM, I DONT HAVE ANY RELATIVES NAMED ADAM, I HAVE NEVER OWNED BRED OR SOLD BALL PYTHONS, I KEEP AND BREED GREEN TREE PYTHONS.
Thank you
Scott Wysocki
www.IslandArboreals.com

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
8ballpythons, adam wysocki, maryland