Michael Bryant aka actorstuntman, boring me with a hollow legal "threat" - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Closed Thread

Old 05-27-2004, 01:28 AM   #1
Ken Harbart
Michael Bryant aka actorstuntman, boring me with a hollow legal "threat"

Quote:
actorstuntman ( mailto:mbryant60@yahoo.com ) has reported this post:

Shipping is for Detroit Lions fans!
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...796#post127796

This is part of this thread:
Shipping is for Detroit Lions fans!
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...threadid=39083

This is the reason that the user gave:
I am asking that all my posts be deleted from this dead site.Actorstuntman
Or you can talk to my attorney after june 8th.actorstuntman mbryant60@yahoo.com

This message has been sent to all moderators of this forum, or all administrators if there are no moderators.

Please respond to this post as applicable.
Quote:
I want all my posts deleteted
Michael S.Bryant actorstuntman mbryant60@yahoo.com

I want all my posts deleted from this dead site.If they are not deleted,I will be suing for defamation of character.Not a joke.
I have the right to delete my own threads and not be harrassed through e-mail from people on your site.Quit posting my e-mail address or I'll see you in court.Michael S.Bryant
mbryant60@yahoo.com actorstuntman

Old 05-27-2004, 01:30 AM   #2
Ken Harbart
My reply to Mr Bryant...

Quote:
Your posts are there to stay. I'm not here to protect you from your own stupidity and ignorance.

1) I am under no legal obligation whatsoever to delete your posts. Try researching the applicable statuatory and case law before making hollow threats. I'm not impressed.

Also, no one "defamed" you except, for perhaps yourself. That last thread of yours demonstrated a lack of any form of logic or common sense.

2) If you don't want your email address posted, then you shouldn't have placed it in every post you made. Again, I'm not here to protect you from yourself, nor am I under any legal obligation to do so.

Have a nice day,
Ken Harbart

Old 05-27-2004, 01:50 AM   #3
WebSlave
OK, maybe I'm missing something here.

He has a Yahoo email account. If he is getting harassing emails as he claims, why not just close the email account?

Dead site? Compared to what?

Michael, get your attorney to check out the Communications Decency Act of 1996 before you go and file that lawsuit.

For someone complaining about paying for shipping, are you certain you've got the kind of money that lawsuit is going to wind up costing you?

Old 05-27-2004, 02:22 AM   #4
Ken Harbart
Mikey's not too smart. Here he his commiting a felony punishable by up to two years in prison and/or a fine of up to $5K.

Quote:
This is a message from actorstuntman at FaunaClassifieds Forums ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email actorstuntman, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...m&userid=10299

OR, by email:
mailto:mbryant60@yahoo.com

This is the message:

You're a <font color=red>[**censored**]</font>ing asshole! Your site sucks.Get rid of the old ads you lazy retard!
No wonder kingsnake .com kicks your ass.
I will see you in court for your comments to me.
If you were here I'd beat your ass you <font color=red>[**censored**]</font>in chicken <font color=red>[**censored**]</font> bastard ,hide behind your failing website,loser!

Old 05-27-2004, 02:41 AM   #5
WebSlave
I guess threatening a moderator with physical violence is sufficient cause to suspend and fine him, don't you agree?

Old 05-27-2004, 02:55 AM   #6
Ken Harbart
Can't say that I'd miss him... lol.

What Mikey fails to realize, among many other things, is where I'm originally from.

Old 05-27-2004, 03:37 AM   #7
Ken Harbart
My brief reply to Mikey's threat, along with another one of his ignorant blabberings...

Quote:
Cry me a river. Yes Mikey, you are stupid and ignorant.You've done a great job of demonstrating that publicly with your asinine posts, lack of critical thinking skills, and with the felony (as per MCL 750.411s) you just commited by threatening me.

Regards,
Ken Harbart
Quote:
Who asked you to e-mail me?You're crazy!!!!I can say anything I want read the constitution!!!!I said "if" you were here.You hide in your little failing site ,Ok?
Don't contact me again.And you will be hearing from my lawyer,whether it scares you or not.Your site is going down.I'm not the only person suing either.Get a life,with your crappy site.
Let's see...
* Mikey initiated the email contact.
* Constitution should be capitalized.
* The Constitution does not grant the "right" to say anything you want, nor does the Bill of Rights if you want to get nitpicky about it. Certain forms of speech, such as threats of physical violence, are illegal.
* This "failing site" has had a few hundred new registrations in the past week, and about seven thousand in the past year. Traffic is increasing and faunaclassifieds.com is steadily and consistently rising in rankings, as shown here...
<SCRIPT type='text/javascript' language='JavaScript' src='http://xsltcache.alexa.com/traffic_graph/js/g/c/3m?&u=faunaclassifieds.com'></SCRIPT>

Old 05-27-2004, 03:39 AM   #8
Ken Harbart
Whoops, almost forgot this little gem from Mikey...

Quote:
This is a message from actorstuntman at FaunaClassifieds Forums ( http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/forums/index.php ). The FaunaClassifieds Forums owners cannot accept any responsibility for the contents of the email.

To email actorstuntman, you can use this online form:
http://www.faunaclassifieds.com/foru...m&userid=10299

OR, by email:
mailto:mbryant60@yahoo.com

This is the message:

Are you gay? Because that's what I hear?

Old 05-27-2004, 04:11 AM   #9
odatria
What a loser!

Webslave and Ken, how often do you get wierdo's like this emailing you? Maybe there should be a "Mentaly Challenged" forum. Then you would have a place to move posts from retards like this guy.

Old 05-27-2004, 05:46 AM   #10
Lucille
I think y'all have a wonderful, wonderful site that is a center for reptile enthusiasts across the world to meet. exchange ideas, and have the opportunity to purchase reptiles from each other. You provide so much for us, and it is terrible that in the middle of all your efforts to provide us with such a site you would get someone who behaves in this manner. I am sure you realize that from the traffic on this site, to the recent BOI poll, the vast majority of us are grateful for a place like this.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread