For Sale 1.1 TBC/Marter Line Blood Pythons - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Rosy, Sand, Ground Boas/Pythons

Notices

Old 03-05-2023, 04:49 PM   #1
Jeff Godbold
1.1 TBC/Marter Line Blood Pythons

This is the last pair of my 4.4 Bloods. The were produced by and purchased from Kara Norris at The Blood Cell. They're from the TBC Whiplash X Jewel pairing and are approaching 2 years of age (DOB: 08/2021).

If you're looking for red, these are you animals! I bought them to incorporate as part of my breeding group but have since changed directions with my focus due to space constraints and some life changes with my wife's health.

Partial trades considered for:
- Mainland Chahoua Geckos
- Asian Rats (Gonyosoma, Blue Beauties, Ridleyi, or Grabowski)
- Roughscale Sand Boas (Conicus)

Payment plans are an option for 30 days or less. Please email all inquiries at:
godboldexotics@gmail.com. Also, payment is accepted through Paypal ONLY. You can either send as friend/family, or add the 3% charge. Also, but purchasing, you are accepting my terms located on my website below.

The price is: (***03/15 EDIT*** $1200/Pair + Shipping, $600 for the male + shipping, or $600 for the female + shipping). The snakes are in 28 qrt tubs and between the two animals, should be between 4-5.5 lbs. Please do not message me unless you are aware that shipping is EXTRA and will probably be an extra $150-$200 due to the weight of the animals and the size of the box needed to ship them.

Female
Name:  9.jpg
Views: 164
Size:  767.0 KB

Name:  10.jpg
Views: 194
Size:  670.6 KB

Male
Name:  12.jpg
Views: 197
Size:  718.2 KB

Name:  13 (2).jpg
Views: 192
Size:  718.2 KB

Parents
Name:  11.jpg
Views: 195
Size:  260.0 KB
  Contact User Check User
Old 03-15-2023, 10:09 PM   #2
Jeff Godbold
Price from of $200 from $1,400 to $1,200 for the pair (I essentially lowed the price on the female).
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!