Barry White - Bad Deals - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 10-10-2004, 08:26 AM   #1
ArkValRep
Barry White - Bad Deals

I have done buisness with Barry White on 2 occasions. Both of which turned out bad. I first bought a sri lankan python and a pair of 100% Het for Albino ball pythons. When the package arrived, 2 of the snakes were in a box with the top ripped off and one (The female Het for Albino Ball) was missing. There was no insulation, no heat packs, no nothing just 2 small snakes thrown in pillow cases and thrown in a box (which was a terrible box) with a very large snake which was setting on top of the other when I recieved them. When I contacted Barry he said he would replace the female snake since she never even made it to me and file a claim for package damage. We also then agreed that along with money I would buy some baby 100% Het for Albino Balls as well. So I paypaled him $390. Never heard from him again. No snakes were sent . I have left him emails and phone messages and no response. I even got ahold of him one time calling from a different phone to his new phone number which he posted on kingsnake trying to sell some blackheads. He said he would "check into it" and call me back within an hour. Guess what, no call.

So if you are thinking of doing buisness with Barry White or L & B reptiles Think again.

Chris Thorgesen
Arkansas Valley Reptiles
719-207-0029

Old 10-10-2004, 10:31 AM   #2
humpbacks1962

Quote:
Post Deleted - Violation of FULL NAME rule on the BOI - WebSlave

Old 10-10-2004, 10:44 PM   #3
jaamkrell
AKA L&B Reptiles

He must have sold you "The last pair" of 100% het albinos that he had. You should read the other posts concerning this guy. You see, I bought "The last pair" and he kept posting it after he had my check. After finding out alot of info I managed to stop payment on the check before I got scamed. I feel sorry for you. I was almost in your shoes. In the end the deal ended up costing me around $40 for the next day delivery of my check and the stop payment. I was just glad to save the other $600.

Old 10-12-2004, 05:55 PM   #4
Buddy love
Ripped off as well!!!

I had hoped that the pair of dead hets Barry sent me were his "last pair". If you have one of his hets I'd bet that its nothing more than an import.
Barry only answers his phone when the caller is someone he has yet to rip off, and that's not to often.
You can try what I did and just keep calling really early in the morning and perhaps he will roll of his cousin and pick-up.
Barry's garroentee At least tht's the way he spells it!!!
Is simply as follows ALMOST LIVE ARIVAL... That's right it does'nt matter that they've never eaten, or that the mites he shipped with them in that crappy box have sucked them dry causing their death after only a few short hours, and how about papper work, or a reciept? You must be joking. Does any of this hit home?
Barry's lack of compasion torwards his animals sickens me.
Take comfort in knowing this. When Barry's time comes he too will be in a box, and I'm willing to bet his family won't spring for a very good one. R.I.P. Barry
Eddie Chaplin
Attached are the pics

Old 10-12-2004, 09:05 PM   #5
mrangelo
Thumbs down "BAD NEWS"Barry White

The absolute worst.Pay-pal has put him in collection and more action is forthcoming.He not only robs you,he "acts" dumb about the problem.I contacted Kingsnake.com and the sent me a federal fraud link to fill out before they could take action.After trying to fill out the info w/no luck,I believe web tv cannot work on this.Perhaps someone with a pc can fill it out or I will try from another computer.One wayto stop him is to keep him off places to sell.A.P.DiPasqualeMRANGELO2WEBTV.net

Old 10-13-2004, 11:08 PM   #6
Reptiledude
Is this the same Barry White that is in upstate South Carolina?

Old 10-14-2004, 11:55 AM   #7
jaamkrell
Yes it is. I believe his address and phone number are posted in another thread.

Old 10-15-2004, 05:42 AM   #8
ReticEd
Quote:
Is this the same Barry White that is in upstate South Carolina?

Yes it is. I believe his address and phone number are posted in another thread.
Should be in the 'Break in at Carolina Reptile Exchange' thread. (Bruce Eisenman)
WARNING: Very Long Thread!!

Barry played the poor innocent victims role in that saga, but now it's easy to see why he associated himself with CRE/Eisenman/Harry.

Old 10-15-2004, 06:26 PM   #9
Reptiledude
Well if that is the same Barry White, and he could do this. Who is to say he did not Break into Carolina Reptile Exchange ? Could he be the thief that broke in? Just food for thought.

Old 10-21-2004, 06:52 PM   #10
venomoidlover
Good point Tom. I know some of the guys everyone talks about on here. I know Bruce pretty well......I do alot of business with him. In fact, I just purchased a king cobra from him that is awesome! This Barry dude is a piece of work. Whats funny is, after you asked the question regarding whether or not he could have really been the guy that broke into C.R.E, everyone got quiet on here. I know why, it's because no matter what, they hate bruce so much, their not going to admit that it looks more and more like barry really did it and got away with it! I see how some of you really are!

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!