Bad Guy Ty park/ ty lizards FL - Page 60 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 02-08-2017, 11:32 PM   #591
Sugarhedgie
Meant document*

Old 02-09-2017, 12:35 AM   #592
Sugarhedgie
I have reached out to several big names (some who people had recommended) who are involved with ty like the IRCF and usark and they just look the other way.
It's so frustrating that people don't care that he Clearly scammed me out of my prize.
It's sad that Ty's money is their motivators for backing him.
The messsage I sent to usark included this link and the shortish version of the story.
Their response was
"thank you for your message , have a good day"
Attached Images

Old 02-09-2017, 12:50 AM   #593
FresnoTortoise
He did not scam you out of your prize. You were ungrateful to what he offered you and then you pissed him off. After reading this 60 pages of your unhappiness, and seeing this nonsense day after day. You represent the worse in the exotic animal trade.

Old 02-09-2017, 12:53 AM   #594
FresnoTortoise
But I will admit, you do deserve to get your raffle ticket money back, not a dime more. I hope Ty reads all of this and have his lawyer sue you for libel.

Old 02-09-2017, 01:04 AM   #595
leezfix
Just because they have a big name doesn`t mean they have big character. Stick to your guns Michelle. You deserve not only your prize but to be treated with respect.

Old 02-09-2017, 01:09 AM   #596
AppEcto
Quote:
Originally Posted by FresnoTortoise View Post
He did not scam you out of your prize. You were ungrateful to what he offered you...
How on earth did you miss the part where what he offered her was not the prize she won? All she wants is what he initially offered and somehow you think that's unreasonable?

Old 02-09-2017, 01:15 AM   #597
Sugarhedgie
Quote:
But I will admit, you do deserve to get your raffle ticket money back, not a dime more. I hope Ty reads all of this and have his lawyer sue you for libel.

He promised a prize that he didn't deliver.

Again it wasn't for an undesclosed breeders tegu (whom he said himself later he couldn't even get them from) and it was NOT a raffle for refunded ticket prices.

The terms were clear it was for An albino tegu (produced by ty) or 3,000
He didn't want to give me the t+ albino he produced. He said NO and he didn't want to give the $3,000 either.

Because he felt I was being greedy by asking for what was promised!!

What he did was unfair and deceptive.

Definition of scam
: a fraudulent or deceptive act or operation
(It fits the definition)

libel
1) n. to publish in print (including pictures), writing or broadcast through radio, television or film, an untruth about another which will do harm to that person or his/her reputation, by tending to bring the target into ridicule, hatred, scorn or contempt of others.

(I've only posted truth and facts. So it's not slander or libelous)

Defamation
Any intentional false communication, either written or spoken, that harms a person's reputation; decreases the respect, regard, or confidence in which a person is held; or induces disparaging, hostile, or disagreeable opinions or feelings against a person.

(Calling me greedy, thankless, uneducated and not telling the truth like ty has done to me fits more than this)

He should not have illegal raffles and then not deliver the prizes he promised.based on his "feelings"
Maybe next time he shouldn't count his chickens before they hatch either

Old 02-09-2017, 01:29 AM   #598
Bobby Douglass
Quote:
That's as stupid as winning the lottery but them just giving you the money back for the ticket you bought instead of awarding you the prize. This wasn't a loan. It's easy to tell you're one of the blind followers.

Old 02-09-2017, 01:43 AM   #600
Sugarhedgie
Remember IF ty were such a stand up and honest man of his word. He would have either sent me the t+ albino or the $3,000 and it wouldn't have gone this far.

The reasons for this thread is to tell my story (that is backed up with proof and facts ) and let people decide for them selves if they want to take this gamble with thy park.

If he honored the raffle terms that HE SET. I would have gotten my prize and would have been thrilled either way. i
it would have been over. But I am not ok being scammed out of a prize I won fair and square.

Hey I might only get the 400 and the 100 filing fees back. Which is unfortunate but it's because the raffle was not even legal But I can now hope they the attorney generals will pick this up do a thorough investigation. We have been in contact already

I am doing nothing wrong. Just trying to get my prize

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
raffle, tegu