1.1 Yellow Anacondas Very Cheap!! - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Classifieds > Snakes For Sale/Wanteds > Boas

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 02-02-2004, 06:43 PM   #1
AlligatorHunter
1.1 Yellow Anacondas Very Cheap!!

I have two yellow anacondas for sale. The male is about 5 feet and the female is 6 feet. Both could use a little more tameing but they are not seriousely agressive or anything and the female has only bit me once they are just a little cautiouse. The male has been eating Frozen thawed large rats and the female has been eating frozen thawed Jumbo Rats,Small rabbits or Small guinea pigs. She is kinda getting out of jumbo rats though. Both eat all the time and never refuse a meal. Although I have missed a week of feeding due to complications for sources of food and lack of money to afford it being the situation I am in now. I am unable to fulfill any picture request do to the fact my new computer does not work with the software for my cheap digital camera. I guarantee these snakes to the fullest. They would be good for breeding or just as two large snake pets. With a little more handleing they will also be perfect for outreach snakes. Please feel free to ask me any questions. I am looking to get 200.00 total includeing shipping but I will take the best offer I get and shipping will probably be pretty expensive due to the weight of these snakes. So most of the money is for shipping. I paid 235.00 for each of them as babies and I have put lots of money into them so I am mainly trying to find them a good home. Thanks and hope to hear from any interested people soon!!!
-Richard
These snakes were recently sold to the man below. Thanks!!
  Contact User Check User
Old 02-13-2004, 10:13 PM   #2
midwest exotics
Hi,
if these snakes are still available, i will buy them now.......please email and let me know brb_1957@yahoo.com

Old 02-18-2004, 08:39 PM   #3
AlligatorHunter
Sold!
  Contact User Check User

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Closed Thread