Flirt signals + 1 OK - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > General Interest Forums > Lonely Hearts Club Forum

Notices

Lonely Hearts Club Forum Looking for someone with a common interest? Why not go where they hang out? Have fun, but not TOO much fun in here. ONLY members over 18 are welcome here.

View Poll Results: How do YOU send a 'FLIRT signal'?
A sideways glance and a smile 6 35.29%
A flutter of eyelashes 1 5.88%
Guy: I ask her to dance 1 5.88%
Guy: I walk over and stand close and gaze into her eyes 1 5.88%
Teenage giggles 2 11.76%
A simple but eloquent wink 1 5.88%
I 'accidentally' brush by them 4 23.53%
I don't flirt, I come out and tell them what I'm thinking 8 47.06%
I'll start a conversation and show I'm interersted in what they say 4 23.53%
Don't have to: they know, and I know 2 11.76%
I bring them flowers 0 0%
I'm shy, I can't flirt 2 11.76%
I'll offer to put suntan lotion on her back where she can't reach 0 0%
I've got 'lines' to say when I need them 0 0%
other, specify 0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 17. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-14-2006, 06:39 PM   #1
Lucille
Flirt signals + 1 OK

There are lots of little ways to let someone know you're 'interested'. From the obvious giggles of teenagers to the quiet, knowing smile of a confident woman, these signals send out a welcome message and more. How do you send a 'flirt signal'?

Old 06-15-2006, 12:22 AM   #2
ZX11
I never knew how to fliirt. Even worse, I never learned to read any signals, either.

Old 06-15-2006, 03:02 AM   #3
ladyserpent7
if i had to choose, it would be a simple wink...but the other one i chose is i dont have to flirt, they know and i know...but sometimes its fun to add some spice..oh and a couple of other ways is..theres this thing i like to do w/ my fingers on their arm...kinda like brushing up and down w/ my nails..cuz i have long nails..and it feels good ..

Old 06-15-2006, 07:43 AM   #4
old guy
I didn't know if this was

a multi able check off poll.............but I checked conversation and would of checked sideways smile toward a female. But hey.........I've been known to just come out and say to any stranger ( female ) " hello there cutie " ! It has never got my face slapped as of yet ! LOL ! I seem to do well in conversation in a lot of retail stores chiefly the grocery stores where I pose to wanting to find some product. I don't necessarily mean the store employees but female shoppers > I scan what may be in the their carts and pick out one item that i see and ask them where that item that they have in cart may be found or if they prefer that over something else. OR if they are looking at the shelf, I pretend to be looking for the same item of the shelf and will start up small talk on what we,they, I am looking for ( nope, not meaning WHAT I'm looking for but the grocery item .). Something else that I have found out, we being creatures of nature and habits, i seem to recognize many female shoppers that is in store at the same time that I am on either the several day or weekly shopping event. This makes a conversation so much easier as to me remarking> " Hey, we gotta stop meeting this way " or " isn't this just about the best time to shop for deals ? ". My best line is of the produce area where I aim my remarks to a female on how fresh ( ME ? ) the lettuce looks or how ripe the tomatoes/strawberries are . Yummy ! LOL again !

Old 06-15-2006, 11:04 AM   #5
Lucille
Are there any historians out there? I know that in days of yore ladies would flirt by dropping their hankies which guys would then retrieve. Seems kinda weird to me in these days of disposable tissues, but does anyone know how or why that flirt habit originated?

BTW this is indeed a multiple choice poll, you might could add on, I don't know. I sort of used a shorthand + 1 OK, maybe I need to write it a different way. Try adding on?

Old 06-15-2006, 02:17 PM   #6
old guy
Well just got back from my

true practice of what I preached before on my other post. It just so happened my EVERY 2 day grocery shopping event was on my calender today ( yeah, sure ). I made several eye contacts and one verbal connection. Nothing was definite as far as a date in which I wasn't looking for at this time BUT......give it time as they will remember me as I will them. I have ALWAYS considered and read that the grocery store is one heck of a place to " hook up ". Tried and true by me. Oh yeah, I helped a very attractive lady feel the melons ( no.....not hers ) . LOL !

Old 06-15-2006, 06:32 PM   #7
PerfectPetPython
I am VERY facial when I flirt.....don't really wink that much, but I do use my eyes, brows, and lips. Sometimes I'll bite my lips, or I'll do a cute little giggle. It really depends on the person and the situation though. Now that I'm taken, I really don't flirt.... and ironically, we met on the net, so there really wasn't that much flirting involved at first anyway.

Old 06-15-2006, 06:33 PM   #8
PerfectPetPython
Quote:
Oh yeah, I helped a very attractive lady feel the melons ( no.....not hers )
That's hilarious! did you end up getting her 'digits'?

Old 06-19-2006, 11:31 AM   #9
Lucille
Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy
true practice of what I preached before on my other post. It just so happened my EVERY 2 day grocery shopping event was on my calender today ( yeah, sure ). I made several eye contacts and one verbal connection. Nothing was definite as far as a date in which I wasn't looking for at this time BUT......give it time as they will remember me as I will them. I have ALWAYS considered and read that the grocery store is one heck of a place to " hook up ". Tried and true by me. Oh yeah, I helped a very attractive lady feel the melons ( no.....not hers ) . LOL !
The grocery store, great idea!!! Go in for Twinkies, come out with True Love! (Or, a temporary acceptable substitute )

Old 06-23-2006, 01:53 AM   #10
wsmitty
Quote:
Originally Posted by old guy
a multi able check off poll.............but I checked conversation and would of checked sideways smile toward a female. But hey.........I've been known to just come out and say to any stranger ( female ) " hello there cutie " ! It has never got my face slapped as of yet ! LOL ! I seem to do well in conversation in a lot of retail stores chiefly the grocery stores where I pose to wanting to find some product. I don't necessarily mean the store employees but female shoppers > I scan what may be in the their carts and pick out one item that i see and ask them where that item that they have in cart may be found or if they prefer that over something else. OR if they are looking at the shelf, I pretend to be looking for the same item of the shelf and will start up small talk on what we,they, I am looking for ( nope, not meaning WHAT I'm looking for but the grocery item .). Something else that I have found out, we being creatures of nature and habits, i seem to recognize many female shoppers that is in store at the same time that I am on either the several day or weekly shopping event. This makes a conversation so much easier as to me remarking> " Hey,
we gotta stop meeting this way " or " isn't this just about the best time to shop for deals ? ". My best line is of the produce area where I aim my remarks to a female on how fresh ( ME ? ) the lettuce looks or how ripe the tomatoes/strawberries are . Yummy ! LOL again !

Great Advice! Thanks! Just to add......in my town i've noticed that for some reason all the really good looking girls shop right around 12:00-1:00 pm.........

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!