Florida state law issues - Page 20 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Laws, Legislative Issues & Alerts > USA State Specific Issues

Notices

USA State Specific Issues Issues that are specific to a particular state, or subregion within a state, should be appended to the existing relevant thread. NEW threads cannot be created in this forum.

Old 04-10-2023, 09:19 PM   #191
marker1
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
So, where is the SPCA (or all the other animal hugging associations) when it comes to issues related to reptiles? Can you imagine the uproar if this was some jack booted thugs killing cats or dogs and obviously enjoying their handiwork?

Honestly had that been my facility with those goons killing my animals, there might not have been just reptile blood on that floor. Just looking at that SOB smiling while standing over his handiwork makes my blood boil. I would NOT and WILL not recognize anyone's authority, no matter who it is granted by, to kill my animals or damage my property in any way. Destruction of private property does not become permissible just because someone is wearing a tin badge while engaging in that activity.

What the hell has gone bat sh!t crazy mentally defective in LEO agents these days? People think that just because they get a badge pinned to their chest that they have become some kind of godlings able to just trample over people's rights at will?

BTW, I remember when I retired my SerpenCo business. FWC came swooping in here, I guess thinking the reason I was getting out of the business was because I had some banned species and they wanted to catch me with them before I could get rid of them. Sure was a disappointing day for them when all they found were my corn snakes. I am surprised some idiot didn't try to claim they were pygmy versions of pythons or some such nonsense they can dream up just to be able to write up a factless citation.

And all the above is IMHO.
These are not wildlife agents or game wardens anymore just bad cops. And these scumbags want to come into peoples homes and inspect their childrens pet cornsnake enclosure. THAT IS THE PLAN AS OF KNOW. However this media attention might make them change their plans

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!