Fischer Chameleon - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Adoptions

Notices

Adoptions This section is for people OFFERING animals for adoption. NOT solicitations asking for free animals.

Old 08-04-2014, 02:29 PM   #1
Joseal
Fischer Chameleon

Hi, I've returned to Texas for the summer. I have another rescue here. This is to be believed to be a male Fischer chameleon. I haven't had him long,he was actually dumped in a box on my office door. Poor guy. He's eating but will not eat out of my hand. He drinks water off leaves and is living in a hibiscus in a 4 foot screen enclosure with reptisun and hot lights. He's doing we'll and up for adoption.

The adoption fee is local pick up in San Antonio and you coming to my house once or twice, I need to meet you first. These are rescue animals and must not go to inexperienced, under equipped persons or gifts for small children. He comes with his setup, a 4 ft cage, tree, all hood lights and hood, new reptisun in there and with a few dozen crickets and worms. It just all has to go to the right person. I don't need him taken off my hands, I need to place him with the right person. That is the adoption fee, I don't accept money or make money off of animals. Please message me through here and I will reply. I'm sorry I can't ship, he's been through enough. Look for my other rescues going up today.
Attached Images

Old 08-27-2014, 12:47 AM   #2
Joseal
ADOPTED THANK YOU

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joseal View Post
Hi, I've returned to Texas for the summer. I have another rescue here. This is to be believed to be a male Fischer chameleon. I haven't had him long,he was actually dumped in a box on my office door. Poor guy. He's eating but will not eat out of my hand. He drinks water off leaves and is living in a hibiscus in a 4 foot screen enclosure with reptisun and hot lights. He's doing we'll and up for adoption.

The adoption fee is local pick up in San Antonio and you coming to my house once or twice, I need to meet you first. These are rescue animals and must not go to inexperienced, under equipped persons or gifts for small children. He comes with his setup, a 4 ft cage, tree, all hood lights and hood, new reptisun in there and with a few dozen crickets and worms. It just all has to go to the right person. I don't need him taken off my hands, I need to place him with the right person. That is the adoption fee, I don't accept money or make money off of animals. Please message me through here and I will reply. I'm sorry I can't ship, he's been through enough. Look for my other rescues going up today.

Old 11-08-2017, 08:47 AM   #3
Walgonz
Do you can ship fl

Old 11-08-2017, 10:52 AM   #4
myburms
Quote:
Originally Posted by Walgonz View Post
Do you can ship fl
Read the comment just above yours from 3 years ago

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!