Thinking about getting a retic. - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Snake Discussion Forums > Pythons Discussion Forum

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-05-2012, 09:04 AM   #1
Morelia4life
Thinking about getting a retic.

Yes, you read that right. I am thinking about getting a retic. Now, this isn't a decision that I just came up with yesterday. I have actually been thinking about getting a retic for probably 5 years or so but over the last few weeks, I have been talking to a quy at work who breeds retics, burms and condas and he said that retics are the most amazing snakes ever. He claims that once I have a retic, I won't want any other snake. Apparently, he is friends with the guy at Monster Cages, I think he said his name was Harry? Anyways, he said that if I do decide to get a retic that I should get some from Monster Cages and nobody else.

So question one? Is Monster Cages a good decision to buy from? and two, what are retics actually like? I have heard that they actually think about things more then other snakes do and they have a mind of their own. I wouldn't mind having an Albino or Lav.