Trade Adult male G. rosea for trade - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Insects and Arachnids > Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads

Notices

Insects and Arachnids For Sale/Wanted Ads Posting of classified ads by registered members is FREE!! But additional perks require contributing level memberships.

Old 03-31-2011, 09:37 AM   #1
herp_huggs
Red face Adult male G. rosea for trade

I have a male Grammostola rosea that I'm willing to offer for breeding. I was going to keep him, but I've realized that a male T isn't really the pet for me (he just keeps trying to escape as he's looking for love...)
I'd rather not do a 50/50 loan with him, but would like to trade for sling(s). (preferably not more than a few depending on value of slings, I don't wanna end up biting off more than I can chew... lol). I'm open to different species, and willing to pay some if they're worth more than my guy... I'm particularly interested in Avics of all kinds (or similar arborials) and B. smithi, but would like to hear what you have ...?
Please PM me if interested and I'll get back with you asap to work out the details.
He molted into his adultness just over a week ago, and is most definitely 'on the prowl'. He's about 5" from toe to toe and very pretty. er... handsome... :-)
http://i1211.photobucket.com/albums/...1300912041.jpg
I can email more pics too.
Thanks for reading!
Jessie
P.s. I'd also consider trading for crested geckos or Lygodactylus williams. Just let me know what you have! :-)
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #2
Sonni
i got a female and am looking to breed her. 50/50?

Old 04-01-2011, 05:08 PM   #3
herp_huggs
I'd rather trade him for a couple slings than do a 50/50... Do you have anything you'd trade?
Pm me if you do.
:-)
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-05-2011, 02:36 PM   #4
Sonni
i have a b.smithi sling

Old 04-05-2011, 02:52 PM   #5
Sonni
i would much rather do a 50/50 loan for i just bought my b.smithi

Old 04-05-2011, 02:54 PM   #6
Sonni
how long has he Been mature?

Old 04-05-2011, 03:13 PM   #7
herp_huggs
He's been mature a couple weeks. Currently on hold though...
  Contact User Check User
Old 04-05-2011, 04:59 PM   #8
Sonni
nice, i guess ill do a trade for the red knee sling 3/4"

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!