Inquiry STEVEN MILLER? JAMES COZZA? - Page 22 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 01-27-2012, 04:08 AM   #211
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
Originally Posted by WebSlave View Post
Sorry to seem stupid, but who or what is "TSD"?
Tallahassee Sheriff's Dept.

Old 01-27-2012, 07:29 AM   #212
Snake-Queen
Quote:
Sorry to seem stupid, but who or what is "TSD"?
I was going to ask the same thing.

I really hope that he gets his due.

Old 01-27-2012, 08:41 AM   #213
Susan S.
TSD is

Tallahassee Sheriff's Dept. Of course there is only Tallahassee Police Dept or Leon County Sheriff's Dept and I don't know exactly which agency contacted Steven. But it was a "courtesy visit" because internet crime is a federal jurisdiction and local law enforcement usually do not get involved. In this case, since Steven is in Florida trying to sell reptiles, it IS a case for Florida Wildlife Commission because it is illegal to sell reptiles without the proper license to do so. And then add using someone else's animal pictures saying they are his to sell to commit fraud and then not paying someone for goods delivered.....well, it appears that Steven is racking up quite a list for some kind of charges. I hope he gets charged with something along the way or else he will begin to refine his actions to get bigger and more bold in the
future.

Susan Sentman

Old 01-27-2012, 10:11 AM   #214
Brandon Roesler
I see he is viewing this again and STILL has nothin to say...

Old 01-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #215
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Susan S. View Post
Tallahassee Sheriff's Dept. Of course there is only Tallahassee Police Dept or Leon County Sheriff's Dept and I don't know exactly which agency contacted Steven. But it was a "courtesy visit" because internet crime is a federal jurisdiction and local law enforcement usually do not get involved. In this case, since Steven is in Florida trying to sell reptiles, it IS a case for Florida Wildlife Commission because it is illegal to sell reptiles without the proper license to do so. And then add using someone else's animal pictures saying they are his to sell to commit fraud and then not paying someone for goods delivered.....well, it appears that Steven is racking up quite a list for some kind of charges. I hope he gets charged with something along the way or else he will begin to refine his actions to get bigger and more bold in the
future.

Susan Sentman

I echo the same sentiments Susan. I myself have forwarded all documentation and provided FF&W with all that they requested of me. Now it's just a waiting game.

I think that he seriously thinks that this is all just a big joke and we are crying wolf to scare him. I guess he shall soon see.

In the end, we will all get the last laugh. The officer in charge of this investigation seemed very confident in the evidence and seemed hell bent on dealing with this poor excuse of a human life. I am thankful that we were assigned the officer that we were. My kind of guy for sure.

I know that I will more then likely never receive compensation for my business's loss, however the satisfaction of knowing that this guy is out of the hobby is worth much more then the dollar amount associated with my loss .

Old 01-27-2012, 11:10 AM   #216
Brandon Roesler
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jela's Phat Phibs View Post
I echo the same sentiments Susan. I myself have forwarded all documentation and provided FF&W with all that they requested of me. Now it's just a waiting game.

I think that he seriously thinks that this is all just a big joke and we are crying wolf to scare him. I guess he shall soon see.

In the end, we will all get the last laugh. The officer in charge of this investigation seemed very confident in the evidence and seemed hell bent on dealing with this poor excuse of a human life. I am thankful that we were assigned the officer that we were. My kind of guy for sure.

I know that I will more then likely never receive compensation for my business's loss, however the satisfaction of knowing that this guy is out of the hobby is worth much more then the dollar amount associated with my loss .
Patience is a Virtue Jeff and compensation can come in many different ways.

Old 01-27-2012, 12:02 PM   #217
WebSlave
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jela's Phat Phibs View Post
Tallahassee Sheriff's Dept.
That's why I asked. There is no Tallahassee Sheriff's Dept. It's LCSO for Leon County Sheriff's Office. Or TPD for Tallahassee Police Dept.

Old 01-27-2012, 01:15 PM   #218
Jela's Phat Phibs
Quote:
That's why I asked. There is no Tallahassee Sheriff's Dept. It's LCSO for Leon County Sheriff's Office. Or TPD for Tallahassee Police Dept.
That makes sense. I believe that I originally contacted the Tallahassee Police Dept and was then transferred to the Leon County Sheriff's Office by them. My mistake.

Old 01-31-2012, 04:01 PM   #219
Susan S.
Steven continues his fraudulent activities.....

Wow, I can't believe this kid....now he's sold a "Spider het Pied" to
"Carols Critters", a pet store in Tallahassee that is very popular with the
college crowd.

Carol called me and left a message wanting to trade me a Spider het Pied for normal juveniles. Considering the number of normals she wanted from me, it seems she's got about $200+ into this deal.

At first I was definitely interested. I called her back to ask her where the Spider came from and to see if she got any paperwork on the genetics?

..."oh, yes there is paperwork. It came from a kid who just moved here from Jacksonville named Steven Miller". NO WAY is that Spider het for Piebald!

I just can't believe this crooked, deceitful and dishonest punk is ripping off more folks!! This guy has a serious problem.

Susan Sentman
SSNAKES Reptiles

Old 01-31-2012, 04:34 PM   #220
Ponderosa Snake
Jeff were you paid? Steven continues to come into chat claiming you were paid. I think I know the answer, but figured I would ask.

Sad to see he was able to scam another person.

He has admitted to having multiple accounts here. So everyone should be aware. Watch for fake hets with paperwork. He also claimed to be picking up an albino het. pied today.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!

Tags
bpman850, dan jobes, danhoover23@gmail.com, rider91923, steven miller