Blocked glottis on snake -any advice urgently welcome - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - General Discussion Forums > Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues

Notices

Veterinarian Practice & General Health Issues Anything to do with veterinarians, health issues, pathogens, hygiene, or sanitation.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-13-2018, 01:16 PM   #11
hotlips
I'll "second" that! Even where herps are more commonly kept as pets, it's easy for us to feel "isolated", as there is still a great deal of ignorance & basic dislike for these beautiful creatures we care for.
I can still remember when I first got into keeping snakes many years ago & had to take one to the vet: I was shocked to learn that many vets hated, feared & would not treat them for reasons other than their lack of specialty training. Silly me, I thought if you loved animals, you loved them all? But I haven't given up, and neither should anyone else, because over the years it is slowly changing for the better.