Bad Guy Josh@Outbackreps - Page 16 - FaunaClassifieds
FaunaClassifieds  
  Tired of those Google and InfoLink ads? Upgrade Your Membership!
  Inside FaunaClassifieds » Photo Gallery  

Go Back   FaunaClassifieds > Reptile & Amphibian - Business Forums > Board of Inquiry®

Notices

Board of Inquiry® This forum is provided exclusively for the discussion of specific persons or businesses in the herp industry.

Old 06-16-2010, 10:22 AM   #151
deborahbroadus
Quote:
Originally Posted by lucille View Post
Your own experience is valid although as has been pointed out if there were no signs of illness when you received the snake, it may be hard to tell just where the illness arose.

But your 'pms from others'? If those who pmed you have complaints, they need to have the backbone to come here themselves and say what is on their minds. No seller should have his reputation clouded by vague whispers and third party innuendo.
I totally agree with the last part, and want to add, that that statement goes for ANYONE.

Old 06-16-2010, 10:28 AM   #152
chongorojo
Quote:
Originally Posted by greystandman View Post
Brian,

How old are you? You don't have much class or professionalism do you. I know of others that have had issues with outback reptiles and I've been told he moves a lot of snakes. What I assume is my own business. Every one here can think for themselves. And Judy, I posted a second time because I thought my first post was a little harsh and I wanted to give Josh more of a benefit of the doubt. I don't know how his thought process works and if he intentionally tries to get rid of sick animals for a cheaper price. As I've said before and will say again, "I would just recommend asking him to make sure the snake is in perfect health''. This is my feedback based on my experiences with Outback reptiles and what I've been pm'd from others. Mike Udall
To answer your question Mike, I am a year older than you. How do I know? We went to school together at one point. My remark about you not being bright was used as an example, to demonstrate what you did to Josh.... that is assume things. (Its obvious it upset you so I hope it is a lesson learned as upstting you was not my goal but getting you to understand that, making a claim against some one WITH OUT PROOF is just not the way things are done here on the BOI) I have seen lots of outbacks animals heck even bred one of their black pastel het ghosts this year. I have seen your animals on craigs list..... let's just say.... how about I don't say anything and just leave it at this. If your going to ASSUME things your going to end up looking foolish.

Old 06-17-2010, 01:11 PM   #153
greystandman
Wow Brian, Incredible. You state your goal is not to upset me yet you keep making "inuendos" that are obviously meant to upset and offend. Ok, so you've seen my animals on craigslist... what about them? I'm asking you to come out and tell me what you are "assuming" about my snakes posted on craigslist? I don't know you and you sure as heck don't know me so why don't you follow your own advice and prove to me why you have a problem with the snakes posted on craiglist? Now who is the one looking foolish?

Old 06-17-2010, 03:58 PM   #154
chongorojo
Well, I am sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greystandman View Post
Wow Brian, Incredible. You state your goal is not to upset me yet you keep making "inuendos" that are obviously meant to upset and offend. Ok, so you've seen my animals on craigslist... what about them? I'm asking you to come out and tell me what you are "assuming" about my snakes posted on craigslist? I don't know you and you sure as heck don't know me so why don't you follow your own advice and prove to me why you have a problem with the snakes posted on craiglist? Now who is the one looking foolish?
You are right Mike, I do look foolish and feel stupid. Just for the record here and for your sake, It was not "Animals" I saw on craigs list, it was ONE ADD that I was reffering to out of the few adds that I have seen of yours. I really do not spend much more than 10 minutes a MONTH on CL.. I now must try and remove my foot from my mouth I did EXACTLY what I was trying to make a point about.... Bringing things to the boi based on nothing more than opinions / he said she said BSs..... with out proof IT IS pointless and gets the thread no where

Yes, I made a big mistake with that comment and regret putting it there, what I was trying to get across came out poor and not the way I intended. BUT NO, I was not trying to upset you or make this about YOU or I. Just the fact that your opinions were not founded on good judgment, or proof and I followed with a pi$$ poor example on my part about the ONE ADD I was reffering to in that comment. I do not know your animals from a hole in the ground and SHOULD NOT HAVE MADE THAT COMMENT......I apologize for my ignorance. Sincerly I do. I will try to do more proof reading before I post.....

I hope you can forgive my ignorance ... but if not.. Doesnt change the fact that I am sorry.

Have a good day Mike.

Old 06-17-2010, 04:03 PM   #155
KelliH
Quote:
Originally Posted by chongorojo View Post
So....Mike, any proof of these aligations your making? Or do you just ass-u-me that "he moves a lot of snakes and conveniently overlooks signs of sickness"... ? Where is your proof of him overlooking sick snakes???? That's a pretty nasty allegation to be making with out proof!

In my opinion your not so bright. <-- sucks when people ass-u-me's things about you when they don't know you doesn't it?

This IS the BOI we operate on facts and proof, please post either if your going to post such things.
He said it was his opinion.

Old 06-17-2010, 04:06 PM   #156
chongorojo
Quote:
Originally Posted by deborahbroadus View Post
I totally agree with the last part, and want to add, that that statement goes for ANYONE.
You know I Totally missed that in your post when I read it Deb, and you are VERY correct! Again I apologize for my total lack of judgment, and will . for a while because of it.

Live and learn....I hope.

Join now to reply to this thread or open new ones for your questions & comments! FaunaClassifieds.com is the largest online community about Reptile & Amphibians, Snakes, Lizards and number one classifieds service with thousands of ads to look for. Registration is open to everyone and FREE. Click Here to Register!